命题人：高一英语组 审题人：于金苓 胡景 说明：本试卷分为第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分。请将第Ⅱ卷答案答 在答题纸相应位置，考试结束后将答题纸上交。满分 120 分，考试时间 90 分钟。 第Ⅰ卷（选择题，共 100 分） 第一部分 听力(共两节，共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂 到答题卡上。 第一节 (共 5 小题) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 l0 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What has the man bought for Mary? A. A shirt. B. A coat. C. A skirt.
2. What does the boy want to be in the future? A. A businessman. 3. How old is Carl now? A. 16. B. 19. C. 25. B. A lawyer. C. A tour guide.
4. What does the woman prefer to watch? A. Cartoons. B. Music programs. C. Sports programs.
5.What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. A concert. 第二节 (共 15 小题) 听下面 5 段对话或独自。每段对话或独自后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独自读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What is the weather like? A. Warm. B. Cold. C. Cool. B. A country. C. A band.
7. What do we know about the man? A. He is unwilling to clear the snow. B. He loves spring most. C. He is fond of skiing. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What is Mr. Carson doing now? A. Having a meeting. B. Making a phone call. C. Having lunch.
9. When will the man probably talk to Mr. Carson on the phone? A. Before lunch. 10. What is the man’s number? A. 68264172. B. 68261472. C. 68261427. B. After lunch. C. After work.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 l3 题。 11. What is probable relationship between the speakers? A. Boss and secretary. B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
12. Why does the man want to hand in his paper later? A. He forgot to do it. B. His computer has broken down. C. He wants to do more research on it. 13. What will the man do during his vocation? A. Study. B. Have a trip. C. Stay at home.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 l6 题。 14. How did the man do in the race? A. He was in the middle. B. He was one of the fastest. C. He was one of the slowest. 15. What advice does the man offer to the woman? A. Take a training course. B. Run with him after work. C. Take part in the race. 16. What will the woman probably do next?
A. Add some hot water. B. Examine the man’s feet. C. Deal with the man’s aching arm. 听第 l0 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17 How do some young people celebrate Christmas in Australia? A. By having a beach barbecue. B. By traveling overseas. C. By surfing.
18. How many visitors come to the Bondi Beach on Christmas Day in recent years? A. 20,000. B. 40,000. C. 50,000.
19. Where do many young people see Christmas as a time to escape their families? A. In Singapore. B. In Austria. C. In Russia.
20. What do we know about Christmas in California? A. Some traditions are different from the past. B. There are Christmas lights up along the shopping street. C. Some people wear red diving suits on surfboards on Christmas Day. 第二部分 阅读理解 （共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 （共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 A Country music is one of the most popular kinds of music in the United States today because it is about simple but strong human feelings and events--love, sadness, good times, and bad times. It tells real-life stories and sounds the way people really talk. As life becomes more complicated(复 杂), it is good to hear music about ordinary people. Country music, sometimes called country-western, comes from two kinds of music. One is the traditional music of the people in the Appalachian Mountains in the eastern United States. The other is traditional cowboy music from the west. The singers usually play guitars, and in the 1920s they started using electric guitars. At first city people said country music was low class. It was popular mostly in the South. But during World War II, thousands of Southerners went to the Northeast and Midwest to work in the factories. They took their music with them. Soldiers from the rest of the country went to army camps（军营）in the South. They learned country music.
Slowly it became popular all over the country. Today country music is also popular everywhere in the United States and Canada—in small towns and in New York City, among black and white, and among educated and uneducated people. About 1, 200 radio stations broadcast country music twenty-four hours a day. English stars sing it in British English, and people in other countries sing it in their own languages. The music that started with cowboys and poor southerners is now popular all over the world. 21. It can be learned from the passage that country music comes from __________. A. the Northeast and Midwest B. factories and army camps in the South C. the Appalachian Mountains and the West D. real-life stories in small towns 22. Before World War II country music was popular mainly in __________. A. the south C. the Midwest B. the north D. the Northeast
23. During World War II many Southerners went to the Northeast and the Mid-west because__________. A. they wanted to take music with them B. they wanted to make other people like country music C. they wanted to work in the factories there D. they wanted to make country music popular 24. Country music is one of the most popular kinds of music in the world today because__________ . A. city people said it was low class B. people in different countries could sing it in their own languages C. it started with cowboys and poor Southerners D. it is loved by the people in the United States and Canada 25. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Country music is about human feelings and events. B. Country music is sung by stars all in English. C. Country music is popular among city people today.
D. City people didn’t like country music at first. B Thanksgiving Day is a special holiday in the United States and Canada. Families and friends gather to eat and give thanks for their blessing. Thanksgiving Day is really a harvest festival. This is why it is celebrated in late fall, after the crops are in. But one of the first thanksgivings in America had nothing to do with a good harvest. On December 4, 1619, the Pilgrims(清教徒) from England landed near what is now Charles City, Virginia. They settled down and thanked God for their safe journey across the Atlantic. The first New England Thanksgiving did celebrate a rich harvest. The Pilgrims landed at what is now Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1620. They had a difficult time and the first winter was cruel. Many of the Pilgrims died. But the next year, they had a good harvest. So Governor Bradford declared a three-day feast（盛宴）. The Pilgrims invited Indian friends to join them for their special feast. Everyone brought food. In time, other colonies（殖民地）began to celebrate a day of thanksgiving. But it took years before there was a national Thanksgiving Day. During the Civil War, Sarah Josepha Hale persuaded Abraham Lincoln to do something about it. He proclaimed（宣布）the last Thursday of November 1863 as a day of thanksgiving. Today, Americans celebrate this happy harvest festival on the fourth Thursday in November. Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving Day in much the same way as their American neighbours. But the Canadian thanks-giving Day falls on the second Monday in October. 26. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated A. in spring B. summer . C. in autumn . B. the American Indians D. Governor Bradford . D. in winter
27. The first to celebrate thanksgiving were A. some people from England C. Sarah Josepha Hale
28. We can infer from the passage that New England must be A. in the U. S. A. C. in Canada B. in Great Britain
D. on some island off the Atlantic
29. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Thanksgiving Day used to be a holiday to celebrate a good harvest.
B. Abraham Lincoln was not the first to decide on thanksgiving celebrations. C. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated to express the Indian people’s thanks to God. D. There’s little difference between the American way and the Canadian way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. 30. The passage mainly tells us .
A. how Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in the U. S. A. B. how Thanksgiving Day came into being and the different ways it is celebrated C. that Thanksgiving Day is in fact a harvest holiday D. how the way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day changed
C Every once in a while, it is necessary to take a step back in order to take a long, hard look at where we are in our lives. At this point, it is good to ask yourself some key questions. Are you at the point in your career where you want to be? Have you so far achieved all of your goals in life? If so, then maybe it is time to make goals that improve yourself a bit more. If you have not achieved your goals in life, then perhaps you have made the mistake of setting too many goals or trying to achieve them at a fast pace. It is necessary to set reasonable, intelligent goals in order to succeed in life. Do not be unrealistic because life is not a fairy tale. But you should try to recognize what you want, and to be as specific (特定的，确切的) as possible. In order to sufficiently motivate(激励) you, the goal needs to be a major one. The bigger your goals are, then the more motivated you will need to be to work towards achieving them. If you want, for example, to be the greatest concert pianist in the world, then you are going to find yourself a lot more motivated than you would be if your goal were merely to play a couple of Beethoven pieces extremely well. If you are a beginner, then no doubt mastering those tough songs is a very intelligent and realistic goal. But if that is your only goal as a pianist, then you will stop growing as a pianist once that goal has been achieved. This is why it is necessary to constantly stop and renew our goals so that we are aware of what they are, and thus stay motivated. 31. From the passage, if your goals have all been achieved, you should then ______.
A. ask yourself some serious questions B. take a hard look at your success C. set some other intelligent goals D. stretch yourself to relax 32. By saying “life is not a fairy tale”, the author suggests that you should ________. A. set as big a goal as possible B. try hard to realize your dream C. make your goals practical D. quit all your dreams 33. To perform several Beethoven pieces well is a goal that _______. A. is not suitable for the pianist B. is suitable for a beginner C. stops you from growing as a pianist D. is very easy to achieve 34. We should sometimes re-evaluate our goals so as to ________. A. sufficiently motivate ourselves B. check the achievement C. seek advice from others D. change our previous goals 35. What is the best title for the passage? A. Set Intelligent Goals for Yourself B. Try to Accomplish Your Goals C. Get Yourself More Motivated D. Goals Help You to Succeed
第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余选 项。
When I was 16 years old, a boy gave me an important gift.
It was the early autumn of my first year at a junior high school, and my old school was far away. 37 I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone. Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt my heart broken. I couldn't talk with anyone about my problems. And I didn't want my parents to worry about me. Then one day, my classmates talked happily with their friends, but I sat at my desk unhappily as usual. 38 I didn't know who he was. He passed me and then turned back. He looked at me, with
a smile on his face. Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly. It made me feel happy, lively and warm. 39 I started to talk with other students and made friends. Day by day, I became closer to
everyone in my class. The boy with the lucky smile has become my best friend now! 40 I believe that the world is what you think it is. If you think it lonely, you might always be
alone. So smile at the world and it will smile back.
A. It was a smile. B. That smile changed my life. C. It's impossible to make friends here. D. As a result, no one knew who I was. E. He's living in Australia now and he loves it. F. At that moment, a boy entered the classroom. G. I’ m happy now because all the dark days have gone.
第三部分 英语知识运用 （共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Billy， a hardworking student， is fourteen years old and in the ninth grade. He has a part-time job that __41__ him up every morning at five o’clock，____42__most people are still sound asleep .He is a newspaper boy. Each morning，Billy leaves the house at 5∶15 to go to the __43_ where the newspapers
always are. The newspapers were __44__ to the corner by truck at midnight. He always takes a wagon(小货车) to __45__ them. In the winter it is still dark __46__ he gets up every day，but during the rest of the year it is __47__.Billy must send the newspapers to the houses of people on his__48_ in all kinds of weather. He tries to put each paper on the porch(门廊) where it will be __49_ from wind，rain or snow. Sometimes his customers give him tips，__50__ him very excited. Billy earns about $70 per month through hard __51__， and he is saving some of the money to go to __52__，where he has always been longing to go. Besides that，he __53__ the rest of the earnings on records and clothes. Once a month， he has to collect the __54__at night since many of the customers work during the day. That is when he is __55__ so that he is full of excitement. Luckily， he gets __56__ supported by his family. Sometimes， when Billy is sick， his brother offers to deliver the newspapers for him. Once，his father was too __57__ to help. Billy has seventy customers now，but he doesn’t feel __58__ with the number. He dreams that he will get __59__ customers as possible some day.__60__，he might win a prize for being an outstanding newspaper boy. He wants to win a trip to Europe，but he will be happy if he wins a new bicycle. 41. A. wakes 42. A. when 43. A. corner 44. A. given 45. A. carry 46. A. at which 47. A. short 48. A. road 49. A. protected 50. A. making 51. A. attempt 52. A. abroad 53. A. costs 54. A. paper 55. A. curious 56. A. very 57. A. likely 58. A. satisfied 59. A. many more 60. A. If that B. takes B. what B. street B. addressed B. bring B. while B. black B. way B. stopped B. letting B. job B. school B. spends B. money B. energetic B. great B. lucky B. guilty B. as much B. If so C. brings C. where C. room C. handed C. send C. that C. light C. town C. left C. leading C. work C. college C. pays C. newspapers C. brave C. greatly C. tried C. amazed C. as many C. Besides D. picks D. which D. department D. delivered D. load D. when D. long D. path D. prevented D. causing D. struggle D. hospital D. uses D. records D. moved D. a lot of D. willing D. confused D. much more D. What’s more
第 II 卷（共 20 分） 注意事项： 1.第Ⅱ卷所有题目的答案考生须用黑色签字笔答在答题纸上，考试结束后将答题卡和 答题纸一并上交。 2.答题前将密封线内的项目、座号填写清楚，密封线内答题无效。
第三部分 英语知识运用 （共两节， 满分 20 分） 第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下列材料，在空白处填上适当的内容或括号内单词的正确形式。 I read this story the other day and I liked it very much. Now I’d like to share it 61 you. A man 62 (sudden) felt very terrible one day and was taken to hospital. After he received
some examinations, he was told he was badly ill and wouldn’t live longer than one year. Hearing that, the man became depressed. He was so worried about himself 63 he wanted to do nothing.
It lasted for about a month. Then one day, he decided to make a change and do something that he had dreamed of 64 (do)---- to travel around the world. The doctors were they learned about it. They told the man that he 66 65 (shock) when
(may) die on the way, but the man insisted
on doing it. So he began his journey around the world. He made friends with those he 67 (meet) on ships or planes. He enjoyed good food and 68 (ill). 69
visited beautiful places. He was in a happy mood every day and even totally forgot his
He was still alive one year later. When he returned to his home country, he was happy and (health).
When something bad happens to us, we shouldn’t be anxious. Instead, we should overcome our anxiety. Things will not be as bad 70 we expect them to be.
第四部分 短文改错 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 每句一处错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ )，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线(＼)划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：每处错误及其修改均仅限一词；
71. There were many students spend little time learning English, which upset their English teacher. 72. At the Spring Festival in China, people may give children lucky money in a red paper. 73. They take care of each other even if they were brothers. 74. Tom mightn’t have told me your secret, but he meant no harm. 75. Henry was an honest American businessman and always kept his words. 76. The boy in rag used to be a prince. 77. I found myself carry out to sea by a strong wind. 78. As matter of fact, she is a stubborn woman who never changes her mind. 79. Learning English well is of many benefit and I believe I can benefit from it. 80. It is obviously that we were fooled into buying these useless things.
第三部分 英语知识运用 第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 61. ________________ ________________ ________________ 70. ________________ 62. ________________ 65. ________________ 68. ________________ 63. ________________ 67. 64.
66. ________________ 69. ________________
第四部分 短文改错 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 71. There were many students spend little time learning English, which upset their English teacher. 72. At the Spring Festival in China, people may give children lucky money in a red paper. 73. They take care of each other even if they were brothers. 74. Tom mightn’t have told me your secret, but he meant no harm. 75. Henry was an honest American businessman and always kept his words. 76. The boy in rag used to be a prince. 77. His opinion is on contrary to mine. 78. The girl couldn't account for her absent from school. 79. Learning English well is of many benefit and I believe I can benefit from it. 80. It is obviously that we were fooled into buying these useless things.
21-25 CACBB ADFBG 完形填空：
41-45 AAADA 46-50 DCBAA 51-55 CCBBB 语法填空答案 61. with 66. might 62. suddenly 67. met 63. that 68. illness
64. doing 65. shocked 69. healthy 70. as