当前位置:首页 >> 英语学习 >>

The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季11集中英双语剧本


The Vampire Diaries 第一季 11集


-Monologue: Previously on "the Vampire Diaries"...
monologue: 独白 previously: 以前 vampire: 吸血鬼 diary: 日志,日记
吸血鬼日记前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
century: 世纪,百年 in secret: 秘密地;私下地 secret: 秘密;秘诀;机密,秘密的;机密的
一个世纪以来我秘密地生活直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她
Elena... she's a deadringer for Katherine.
dead ringer: <俚语>酷似某人[when someone looks very similar to someone else; a lookalike. —from Urban Dictionary] ringer:套环,指环;按铃者,敲钟者
Elena... 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
That neckless contains an herb called vervain.
necklace: 项链 contain: 包含,含有 herb: 香草,药草 vervain: 马鞭草
项链里有马鞭草
It protects you from being compelled.
compel: 强迫,迫使
它可以保护你不受控制
My love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我对Katherine并不是爱 Damon
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
There's a tomb underneath the church.
church: 教堂 tomb: 坟墓 underneath: 在…的下面;在…的形式下;在…的支配下,在下面;在底下,下面;底部,下面的;底层的
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
spell: 符咒 protect: 保护,防护
咒语把Katherine封在墓里为了保护她
Hello, Jenna. - Logan.
又见面了 Jenna - Logan
- Who are you? - A friend of Jenna's.
你是谁? - Jenna的一个朋友
Aah!
啊!
Alaric Saltzman.
我叫Alaric Saltzman
I'm your new history teacher.
你们新的历史老师
Grammer showed me this... I'm a witch.
witch: 巫婆,女巫
祖母教会我这个... 我是个女巫
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
His face as like... - Are you ok?
他的脸就像... - 你还好吗?
What's going on, Elena?
到底发生什么了 Elena?
I'm gonna tell her the truth.
我要告诉她实情
I knew that think that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life.
stuff: 东西,材料
我知道你认为你给我的生活带来很多痛苦
But my life already had it.
可是我的人生已经很痛苦了
This is different.
这不一样
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I've never been in your room before.
我从没来过你的房间
This room holds every memory that I ever that I thought was important enough to hold onto.
hold on to: 保持,保留;不放弃
这个房间里有我想铭记终生的重要回忆
Elena?
Elena?
-Stefan: Elena. It's Stefan.
Elena 是我 Stefan
I know that picture must have confused you. But I can explain.
confuse: 使混乱;使困惑
我知道那照片让你很困扰但我可以解释
I need to explain.
我必须解释
Please, when you get this, call me.
求你了收到留言打给我
-Elena:Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
Aah!
啊!
-Damon: How are you doing in there?
你怎么样了?
-Elena: Damon?
Damon?
-Damon: You look stuck.
stuck: 被卡住的;不能动的
看起来你被卡住了
-Elena: My seat belt.
seat belt: 安全带 belt: 带;腰带
是我的安全带
-Damon: Let me get you out of there.
我带你离开这儿
I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that.
roof: 屋顶;最高处,顶部
用双手撑着车顶就像那样
You ready?
准备好了吗?
1, 2, 3.
一二三
I got you.
搞定了
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Can you stand? Anything broken?
能站么? 受伤了吗?
-Elena: Uh-uh.

-Damon: Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena. Elena, look at me.
fade: 枯萎;凋谢;衰弱,疲惫,变衰颓
喔这么快就变憔悴了 Elena Elena 看着我
Focus. Look at me.
focus: 使集中;使聚焦,集中
集中精神看着我
Ok.
好的
-Elena: I look like her.
我长得像她
-Damon: What?
什么?
Upsy-daisy.
upsy-daisy: 起来没事啦 daisy: 雏菊;菊科植物;极好的东西,[俚]极好的;上等的
小可怜
-Mr. Saltzman: I found one.
我找到一个
After years of research and study, there it was right in front of me.
经过几年的研究和学习现在发生的一切都合乎我的设想
I was terrified.
terrified: 感到恐惧的;受惊吓的
我很害怕
As I stared it in the eyes, I drove a stake through its heart.
stare: 凝视,盯着看 stake: 桩,棍子
就像我盯着它的眼睛用木剑刺入它的心脏一样害怕
I was right about Mystic Falls.
mystic: 神秘的;神秘主义的 falls: 瀑布
关于Mystic Falls 我的猜想是正确的
There is evil here.
evil: 邪恶,恶,罪恶
这里很邪恶
I can sense it. Feel it.
sense: 感觉到;检测
我可以侦测到感觉到
It's everywhere.
邪恶无处不在
-Isobel: Mmm. It's not even 7:00 yet.
嗯还不到7点
-Mr. Saltzman: Which means you shouldn't be awake for at least 6 hours.
awake: 醒来
但你的确该起床了
-Isobel: I hate morning people.
我讨厌早起的人
-Mr. Saltzman: I'm going to be home tonight.
我晚上回家
-Isobel: I love you.
我爱你
-Mr. Saltzman: And I love you too.
我也爱你
-Damon: Morning.
早上好
-Elena: Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
-Damon: Georgia.
佐治亚州
-Elena: Georgia?
佐治亚州?
No, no. No, we're not.
不不不不可能
Seriously, Damon. Where are we?
seriously: 认真地;严重地,严肃地
我说真的 Damon 我们在哪儿?
-Damon: Seriously, we're... we're in Georgia.
说真的我们在... 在佐治亚州
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
-Elena: I... I...
我... 我...
-Damon: There's broken bones. I checked.
broken bone: 骨折,断骨 bone: 骨骼,骨
我检查过了骨头断了
-Elena: But my car. There was a man.
但是我的车有一个人
I hit a man.
我撞到一个人
But then he got up and... who was that?
但是他站起来了然后... 他是谁
-Damon: That's what I would like to know.
我也想知道
-Elena: Where is my phone?
我的手机呢?
Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am.
好吧我们真要回去了没人知道我在哪儿
Pull over.
pull over: 把(车)开到(开向)路边;(车)开到旁边 pull: 拉;拔;拖
停车
I mean it, Damon. Pull over!
我说真的 Damon 停车!
Stop the car!
停车!
-Damon: Oh,you were so much more fun when you were asleep.
asleep: 睡着的
哦真希望你一直睡着
Hey.

-Elena: I'm fine.
我很好
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
-Damon: Oh, come on. Look. We've already come this far.
哦算了吧看我们都已经走这么远了
-Elena: Why are you doing this?
为什么带我来这儿?
I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car.
wreck: 破坏;使失事;拆毁
我不能去佐治亚州我的车坏了
I have to go home.
我得回家
This is kidnapping.
kidnap: 绑架;诱拐;拐骗
你这是绑架
-Damon: That's a little melodramatic, don'you think?
melodramatic: 夸张的;情节剧的;戏剧似的
但挺戏剧化的对吧?
-Elena: You're not funny.
funny: 有趣的;滑稽的;奇异的
这一点都不幽默
You can't do this.
你不能这样
I'm not going to Georgia.
我不去佐治亚
-Damon: You're in Georgia.
你已经在了
Without your magical necklace I might add.
magical: 魔术的;有魔力的
请允许我补充一下你那神奇的项链不在了
I can very easily make you... agreeable.
agreeable: [口语]欣然同意的;愿意的
我可以很轻易地让你... 同意
-Elena: What are you trying to prove?
prove: 证明
你到底想干什么?
That's my phone.
我的手机
-Damon: Mmm. It's your boyfriend.
嗯是你男朋友
I'll take it.
我来接
Elena's phone.
这是Elena的手机
-Stefan: Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?
她的手机怎么在你那儿? 她还好吗?
-Damon: Elena? She's right here. And, yes, she's fine.
Elena? 她就在这儿是的她很好
-Stefan: Where are you? Let me speak to her.
你在哪儿? 我要跟她讲话
-Damon: He wants to talk to you.
他要跟你说话
-Elena: Uh-uh.

-Damon: Yeah. I don't...
好吧我不...
I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.
她现在不想跟你讲话...
-Stefan: Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her...
swear: 发誓,宣誓 touch: 触摸;触及;碰到
Damon 我发誓如果你敢动她...
-Damon: You have a good day. Mm-hmm. Bye-now.
祝你好运好吧再见
-Stefan: Argh!
啊!
-Elena: Look. No one knows where I am. Can we please just go back?
听着没人知道我在哪儿我们回去好吗?
-Damon: We're almost there.
我们都快到了
-Elena: Where is there?!
到哪儿?!
-Damon: A little place right outside of Atlanta.
亚特兰大附近的一个小地方
Oh, come on, Elena.
哦好了 Elena
You don't wanna go back right now. Do you?
你根本不想回去不是吗?
What's the rush? Time-out.
time-out: 休息时间,暂停
干嘛这么着急回去? 先放松一下
Trust me. Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.
相信我即使你回了家问题也仍然没有解决
Look. Step away from your life for 5 minutes.
away from: 远离,离开 step: 走,迈步
听着抛开你的生活5分钟
5 minutes.
就5分钟
-Elena: Am I going to be safe with you?
跟你一起去我安全吗?
-Damon: Yes.
绝对安全
-Elena: Will you promise not to do
你能保证
that mind control thing with me?
不控制我的意念什么的吗?
-Damon: Yes.
当然
-Elena: Can I trust you?
能相信你吗?
-Damon: Get in the car. Come on.
上车快点啊
-Jeremy: Hey, Mr. Saltzman.
嗨 Saltzman老师
-Mr. Saltzman: Hey, Jeremy.
嗨 Jeremy
I, uh... can't find my ring. I took it off for the gym.
gym: 健身房;体育;体育馆
我呃... 找不到我的戒指了健身的时候把它拿下来了
And I thought I put it... there it is.
我记得把它放在... 原来在这
Losing family heirlooms... bad.
heirloom: 传家宝;祖传遗物
丢了传家宝... 那就糟了
How's your extra credit coming? You pick a topic yet?
extra: 额外的 credit: 学分 pick: 挑选 topic: 主题
打算怎么拿额外的学分? 选题了没有?
-Jeremy: Mystic Falls, the Civil War era.
the Civil War era: 南北战争(美国内战) civil: 社会的,国内的 era: 时代;年代;纪元
内战时期的Mystic Falls
-Mr. Saltzman: What's the angle?
angle: 角度,角
从什么角度着手?
-Jeremy: My family... I found a journal
我的家族... 我找到一本祖先的日志
of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s.
ancestor: 始祖,祖先
他生活在18世纪
And the Gilberts were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls. So...
original: 原始的;最初的 founding: 创办的;发起的
Gilbert家族是Mystic Falls最早的定居者之一所以...
-Mr. Saltzman: That sounds good.
听起来不错
-Stefan:Bonnie.
Bonnie
-Bonnie: Stefan.
Stefan
-Stefan: Hey.

-Bonnie: hi.

-Stefan: I haven't seen you lately.
最近没怎么见到你
How are you doing with everything?
过得怎么样?
-Bonnie: I'm fine. It's all fine.
不错事事顺利
-Stefan: good.
很好啊
-Bonnie: Are you back in school?
回来上学吗?
-Stefan: No. Actually I came here to find you.
不是我其实是来这儿找你的
I am hoping you could help me with something. A spell.
spell: 符咒
我想求你帮个忙关于一段咒语的
-Bonnie: Stefan, look, I know Elena's ok with all of this,
Stefan 听着我知道Elena能应付自如
and I appreciate what you did to help me.
appreciate: 感激
并且我对于曾经的帮助非常感激
But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet.
dive into: 投入 dive: 潜心于,全身心投入
但我还没有做好和你共进退的准备
-Stefan: I understand. But I need your help.
我理解但现在我需要你的帮助
It's Elena. She's with Damon.
Elena出事了她和Damon在一起
I have Elena's necklace. I was just hoping you could use this
我拿来了Elena的项链我只是希望能通过这个
to make some sort of a connection.
some sort of: 某种的;多少有些 connection: 连接;关系
产生些感应
I just neet to know that she's Ok.
我只想知道她是否安全
-Bonnie: How do you know I can do this?
你怎么知道我能做到?
-Stefan: Because I've known a few witches over the years.
witch: 巫师,女巫
这些年来我也见过不少巫师
I've seen what they can do.
我知道他们的法术
-Bonnie: I'm still new at it.
我还不是很熟练
-Stefan: It's ok.
没关系
Give it a shot.
give it a shot: 试试 shot: 连接;关系
试试看
-Bonnie: OK.
好吧
All right.
好的
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing's happening. Usually there's an image or...
image: 影像
没有任何事发生通常会出现一幅景象或...
Tell me if anyone's looking.
要是有人注意这边就告诉我
-Stefan: Ok.
好的
-Bonnie: All right.
好了
-Stefan: What is it?
怎么样?
-Bonnie: Something's wrong.
完全不对啊
-Stefan: With Elena?
Elena怎么了?
-Bonnie: With me. There's something wrong with me.
是我的问题我的魔法失灵了
I have to go. I'm sorry, Stefan.
我得走了很抱歉 Stefan
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
-Elena: So, where's my car?
我的车在哪儿?
-Damon: I pulled it off on the side of the road.
我把它停在路边了
I don't think anyone will bother it.
bother: 打扰,纠缠
没人会注意的
-Elena: What about that man in the road?
那路上的男人是怎么回事?
Was he a...?
难道他是个...?
-Damon: From what I could tell. Yeah.
据我观察是的
-Elena: You don't know him?
不认识他么?
-Damon: If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him.
没见过的话就不认识
I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the Vamp bar and Grill.
hang out: 闲逛 vamp: 拼凑 grill: 烧,烤,烤肉
又不是所有的吸血鬼都要跑到固定酒吧聚会一起烤肉
-Elena: You brought me to a bar?
你带我来酒吧?
Damon, I'm not old enough. They're not going to let me in.
Damon 我还不到年龄他们不会让我进去的
-Damon: Sure they will.
当然会的
-Bree: No. No, it can't be.
不不这太假了
Damon.
Damon
My honey pie.
honey: 亲爱的(人),[用作称呼语]宝贝儿,甜心 pie: 馅饼
我的甜心
Listen up everybody!
listen up: 听好了
大家听好了!
Here's to the the man that broke my heart,
为了这个伤透了我的心
crushed my soul,
crush: 压碎,弄碎,弄坏,击溃 soul: 灵魂,心灵,精神
夺走了我的灵魂
destroyed my life,
destroy: 破坏;消灭;毁坏
破坏了我的生活
and ruined any and all chances of happiness!
ruin: 灭亡;毁灭;破坏
并且彻头彻尾剥夺我幸福的男人
Drink up!
drink up: 喝完
一饮而尽!
Ahh. Whoo!
啊嚯!
So, how'd he rope you in?
rope in: 说服 rope: 捆,绑
他是怎么把你骗到手的?
-Elena: I'm not roped in. Actually, I was dating...
不是的其实我的男友是...
-Bree: Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped.
whipped: 受到鞭打的
如果你不是被他骗来的就是被他绑来的
Either way, just enjoy the ride.
不管怎样只管好好享受
-Elena: OK.
好吧
So, how did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
-Bree: College.
我们在学校认识的
-Elena: You went to college?
你还上过大学?
-Damon: I've been on a college campus, yes.
college: 大学,学院 campus: (大学)校园;大学
我上过大学当然
-Bree: About 20 years ago, when I was just a sweet, young freshman.
freshman: 新手,生手,大一学生
20年前我还是个甜美年轻的大一新生
I met this beautiful man, and fell in love.
我邂逅了这位美少年坠入爱河
And then he told me about his little secret,
之后他就告诉了我那些小秘密
made me love him more.
让我更为他着迷
Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own
因为你知道我也有自己的小秘密
that I was dying to share with somebody.
be dying to: 渴望
非常渴望与人分享
-Damon: She's a witch.
她是个女巫
-Bree: Changed my world.
这改变了我的世界
-Damon: I rocked your world.
rock: 摇动;使摇晃
我让你的世界地动山摇
-Bree: He is good in the sack, isn't he?
sack: 把……装入袋;劫掠
他太擅长把人绑来了不是吗?
But mostly he's just walked away you.
walk away: 走开,离开
但大多数他只是从你身边溜走
So, what is it that you want?
你来这儿的目的是什么?
-Anna: Oh my God. I am so sorry.
哦天呐我很抱歉
There was this one book wedged between the other.
wedge: 楔入;挤进
有本书卡住了
And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom.
我把它抽出来结果咔嗙咔嗙
Are you Ok?
你没事吧?
-Jeremy: Yeah, I'm fine.
是我没事
-Anna: Ohh!

I'm Anna.
我是Anna
-Jeremy: I'm Jeremy.
我是Jeremy
-Bonnie: Thank God you're back.
你总算回来了
-Grandma: And hello to you, too. What's the matter?
你好啊怎么了?
-Bonnie: Powers are gone, Grams. I can't do anything,
法力消失了奶奶即使我聚精会神
even when I concentrate.
concentrate: 集中;浓缩;全神贯注;聚集
也不能产生法力
And there's nothing in any of these books
这些书里没一本写明
that can tell me how to get them back.
怎样恢复法力
-Grandma: Hang on, now. Just calm down.
hang on: 坚持下去 calm down: 平静下来;镇定下来 calm: 使平静;使镇定
先别紧张冷静下来
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
-Bonnie: I can't.
我不能
-Grandma: We keeping secrets now?
现在要对我保密了吗?
-Bonnie: I have to. I'm sorry. I promised.
我必须得这样很抱歉我对别人保证过
Please help me.
帮帮我吧
-Grandma: Well, first of all, there's nothing in any of these that's gonna help you.
首先这些书里是不会有你需要的内容的
If you're blocked, it's in here.
block: 阻止;阻塞;限制
如果你施展不出法力那是这里的问题
You gotta clear it out, then you're back in business.
你必须得弄明白才能恢复正常
-Bonnie: Clear what out?
clear out: 把…清出
弄明白什么?
-Grandma: Whatever's got you so scared.
scared: 害怕的
什么让你感到害怕
-Elena: Hi, Jenna. I'm so sorry.
嗨 Jenna 我很抱歉
-Jenna: Where are you? Why didn't you call?
你在哪儿? 为什么不打电话给我?
-Elena: I was so tired last night. I fell asleep at Bonnie's.
fall asleep: 入睡;睡着
昨晚太累了我就睡在了Bonnie家
And then this morning, I just wanted to get to school.
一觉睡到天亮我就想先去学校 asleep: 睡着的,熟睡地;进入睡眠状态
-Jenna: Are you ok?
你没事吧?
-Elena: You know, Stefan and stuff.
就是Stefan的那些事
-Damon: Come on, there's gotta be another way.
少来了肯定还有其他的方法
-Bree: After all these years, it's still only Katherine.
过了这么多年你心里还是只有Katherine
How do you even know she's still alive?
alive: 活着的
你这么能肯定她还活着?
-Damon: Well, you help me get into that tomb and we'll find out.
tomb: 坟墓
你帮我进入那墓穴我们就能找出答案了
-Bree: I already did. 20 years ago. Remember?
我已经在20年前就做过一次了记得吗?
3 easy steps...
3个简单的条件...
Comet. Crystal. Spell.
comet: 彗星 crystal: 水晶 spell: 符咒
彗星水晶咒语
-Damon: There's a little problem with number 2.
第2个出了点问题
I don't have the crystal.
我没有水晶
-Bree: That's it, Damon. There is no other way. It's Emily's spell.
那没辙了 Damon 别无他途这是Emily的咒语
-Damon: What about a new spell
那找一块新水晶施加新的咒语
with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?
override: 推翻
能不能破解Emily之前的咒语呢?
-Bree: It doesn't work that way, baby.
那样是没用的宝贝
Emily's spell is absolute. You can't get into that tomb.
absolute: 绝对的
Emily的咒语很绝对你不可能进入墓穴的
-Bonnie: Come on.
拜托
Hello?
谁?
Anybody here?!
有人在吗?!
Aah!
啊!
-Stefan: Elena, is that you?
Elena 是你吗?
-Elena: I'm here.
是的
-Stefan: Where are you?
你在哪?
-Elena: You lied.
你骗了我
-Stefan: Not until I explain, please.
请你听我解释
-Elena: So, you didn't lie?
这么说你没撒谎咯?
-Stefan: Just tell me where you are. So that I can come get you.
你快告诉我你在哪我去找你
-Elena: How am I connected to Katherine, Stefan?
Stefan 我和Katherine到底有什么关系?
-Stefan: I honestly don't know.
honestly: 真诚地,真的
我真的不知道
-Elena: And I'm supposed to believe that?
我能相信吗?
-Stefan: It's the truth. I...
是真的我...
Listen...
听着...
-Damon: You ok?
你没事吧?
-Elena: Don't pretend to care.
pretend: 假装;伪称
少猫哭耗子假慈悲了
I know you're gloating inside.
gloat: 幸灾乐祸
我知道你心里正幸灾乐祸呢
-Bree: Hey, it's Bree.
嘿我是Bree
You'll never gonna guess who walked into my bar.
你一定猜不到谁来了我的酒吧
-Bonnie: Oww.

Hello?!
有人吗?!
Anybody?!
有人在吗?!
Ahh!
啊!
-Grandma: Hi.

Can I help you?
有事吗?
-Stefan: I'm Stefan. I'm a friend of Bonnie's.
我叫Stefan 是Bonnie的朋友
Her dad told me that she might be here.
她爸爸说她可能在这
-Grandma: She was. Not anymore.
她之前在这里后来走了
-Stefan: Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪了吗?
-Grandma: No. But you do.
不知道但是你知道
-Stefan: I'm sorry?
什么意思?
-Grandma: I told her to face down her fear.
face down: 压倒;降服 fear: 害怕;恐惧
我告诉过她要直面她的恐惧
And I'm sensing now that you know exactly why she was scared.
exactly: 恰好地;正是;精确地;正确地
而我现在感到你很清楚她为什么那么害怕
You know what I am.
你知道我的身份
And yet you offered me your hand,
offer: 提供
你向我伸出手
which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you.
就是想要我明白我能相信你
-Stefan: Can you?
那你相信我吗?
-Grandma: I trust you'll keep her safe.
我相信你能保证她的安全
You'd better be on your way, then.
你现在还是走吧
I'm not going to invite you in.
invite: 邀请
我可不打算请你进来
I'm sure you understand why.
我想你也知道原因
-Anna: This aisle is local and state history.
aisle: 通道,走道;侧廊 local: 当地的;地方性的 state: 国家的;州的 history: 历史,历史记录
这一道书架是地方和国家历史类的
And civil war is one over.
内战方面的在那边
What do you need?
你想要看什么书?
-Jeremy: Local. 1860s. Do you work here?
1860年的地方史你在这工作吗?
-Anna: Nope. You want reference. This way.
reference: 参考,参照
不是你需要帮助嘛这边
Uh, home-schooled. I study here for a moc school environment.
environment: 环境
呃我在家学习我来这感受下集体学校的氛围
Ah, here we go.
啊找到啦
Original settlers, town archives, founders stuff. It's all here.
settler: 移居者;殖民者 archive: 档案文件 founder: 创始人;建立者 stuff: 东西,材料
原住民小镇档案创始人的资料都在这了
So, what's your topic?
你要写什么主题?
-Jeremy: The town's fear and hysteria surrounding the war
hysteria: 癔病 surround: 围绕,包围
小镇的恐惧和战争中的癔症
and how it influenced certain writers of the time.
influence: 影响;改变
以及对某些时代作家的影响
-Anna: You might want to focus that.
focus: 集中,聚焦
你或许对此很专注吧
-Jeremy: The origin of local folklore and myths.
folklore: 民间传说 myths: 神话,虚构的事
我对当地民俗和神话的起源很感兴趣
-Anna: You mean the vampires?
你是指吸血鬼?
-Elena: Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine...
descend from: 由…传下来的;起源于
我们假设我是Katherine的后裔
Does that make me part vampire?
part: 部分的
那我也有吸血鬼的血统吗?
-Damon: Vampires can't procreate.
吸血鬼是不能生育的
procreate: 生育(子女);产生,生殖
But we love to try.
但是我们喜欢尝试
No.
不是啦
If you are related, it would mean Katherine had a child
related: 有关系的,有关联的
如果你和她有血缘关系就可能是Katherine
before she was turned.
在变成吸血鬼之前有过孩子
-Elena: Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?
replace: 取代,代替
Stefan是不是想拿我作她的代替品?
-Damon: Kinda creepy if you ask me.
kinda: 有一点,有几分 creepy: 令人毛骨悚然的
你问我这个问题感觉很奇怪
Come on, what? You don't like pickle?
pickle: 泡菜;盐卤;腌制食品
怎么了你? 你不喜欢泡菜吗?
What's wrong with you?
你没事吧?
-Elena: How can you even eat?
你怎么还能吃东西呢?
If technically you're supposed to be...
technically: 技术上,严格意义上的
理论上来说你不是已经...
-Damon: Dead.
死了
It's not such a bad word.
这不是什么难听话
As long as I keep a healthy diet of blood in my system,
healthy: 健康的,健全的,有益于健康的 system: 系统;身体 diet: 饮食;食物;规定饮食
只要我能够持续注入新鲜血液
our body functions pretty normally.
function: 运行;活动 normally: 正常地
我们的身体就和常人一样
-Elena: This nice act. Is any of it real?
说得真好这里面有真话吗?
-Bree: Here you go, honey.
给你亲爱的
-Damon: Thank you.
谢谢
-Elena: I'll have one too.
我也要一瓶
-Damon: Hmm?
嗯?
-Elena: Time out, remember? For 5 minutes?
time out: 暂停,时间到;超时
休息时间记得吗? 5分钟?
Yeah, well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer.
beer: 啤酒
嗯这5分钟要来瓶啤酒
-Bree: There you go.
请用
-Jeremy: You're kidding me, right? There's no such thing as vampires.
你开玩笑吧? 根本没有吸血鬼这种东西
-Anna: Well, there's not a lot of documentation
documentation: 文件材料
虽然没有更多的文档可查
but the stories have been told since the civil war.
但是这些故事从内战时期就有了
My granddad used to tell me all these creepy stories when I was little.
我小时候爷爷就给我讲这些鬼故事
And he said that his granddad told them to him.
而且他说他爷爷也给他讲过
-Jeremy: Yeah. That would be folklore.
是么那可能就是民俗传说
Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day.
metaphor: 暗喻,隐喻;比喻说法 demons: 魔族,恶魔
吸血鬼就是那时恶魔的象征而已
-Anna: Which are?
什么恶魔?
-Jeremy: The union soldiers. I've read the stories myself.
union: 联盟,联合 soldier: 战士,士兵
联合部队我都看过这些东西了
They talk about the enemy, the demons that attack at night.
enemy: 敌人,敌军 attack: 攻打,进攻,袭击
他们把敌军比喻成夜袭的恶魔
-Anna: That sounds like vampires to me.
对我来说就像是吸血鬼
-Jeremy: Allegorical vampires. Which is what it is.
allegorical: 寓言的,寓意的
所以说这就是寓意吸血鬼
Creative expression during a very volatile time.
creative: 创造的;创作的 expression: 表达,表示 volatile: 易变的,反复无常的
在一个动荡时期演变出的一种说法
I mean, a country at war doesn't want realism.
realism: 现实主义
我意思是战乱时期的国家不想那么现实
They want fantasy. Thus, vampire fiction.
fantasy: 幻想,空想 thus: 因此,从而 fiction: 小说
他们想要幻想才产生了吸血鬼的故事
-Anna: Man, you're smart.
smart: 聪明的,厉害的
天啊你真聪明
I gotta give it to you. When I first saw you, I missed it.
我得跟你说实话我对你的第一印象并不是很好
-Jeremy: Yeah. I've had a rough go of it lately.
rough: 粗暴的,粗野的,鲁莽的,不加修饰的
没错最近我确实有些颓废
But I'm just now getting back to my old self.
get back to: 重新回到
但是我正在努力改过自新
-Anna: Well, good luck on the paper. I gotta get home.
祝你论文写的顺利我得回家了
You know, my great grandfather actually showed me a journal once
journal: 日记,日志
你知道吗我的曾祖父曾经给我看过一本祖先的日记
of an ancestor and he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires.
然后他写出了这些吸血鬼的故事
It was actually really believable.
actually: 实际上,事实上 believable: 可信的
其实还挺真实的
-Jeremy: Wait. A journal?
等等一本日记?
-Anna: Yeah? Why?
是啊? 怎么了?
-Jeremy: Are you sure you have to go?
你真的要走吗?
-Bonnie: Come on, phone!
快点接通啊手机!
Great! Great.
这下好了! 这下好了
-Stefan: Bonnie!
Bonnie!
-Bonnie: Get away from me!
离我远点!
-Stefan: It's me. It's Stefan.
是我我是Stefan
-Bonnie: Stefan.
Stefan
The ground gave way and I fell.
give way: 倒塌
地面塌了我就掉了下来
-Stefan: It's ok. It's ok. Calm down.
calm down: 平静下来;镇定下来
没事没事冷静点
Come on, let's get you out of here.
来我带你出去
-Bonnie: How?
怎么出去?
-Stefan: Just close your eyes.
只要闭上眼睛
Trust me.
相信我就可以了
You can open your eyes now.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了
-Bonnie: Whoa.
哇哦
-Stefan: I didn't want to scare you.
scare: 惊吓;把…吓跑
我不想吓着你
-Bonnie: How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪?
-Stefan: Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing.
你祖母告诉了我你的事
I guessed the where.
我就猜到了
-Bonnie: I heard them.
我听到他们说话了
Down there. Behind the door.
就在这下面的那扇门后
Are they in pain?
in pain: 痛苦 pain: 疼痛;努力,使…痛苦;使…烦恼,感到疼痛;引起疼痛
他们很痛苦吗?
-Stefan: In the beginning... yes. But not anymore.
刚开始... 很痛苦但现在不会了
They've been starved to the point of dessiccation.
starve: 饿死;挨饿 to the point of: 达到...程度 desiccation: 干燥
它们都被饿成干尸了
-Bonnie: But if they have blood...
但如果他们还有血肉
-Stefan: That's not going to happen, Bonnie.
那是不可能的 Bonnie
They can't get out.
他们出不来的
Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal.
destroy: 破坏,消灭,毁坏 crystal: 水晶
Emily要你毁掉水晶时她就预见到这些了
You're safe.
你现在安全了
-Bree: Ready... go!
预备... 干!
-Elena: That's 3.
都赢3次了
Do you need a bib?
bib: 围嘴,围涎;围裙的上部
你需要围嘴不?
-Damon: Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.
jaw: 颌;下巴 snake: 蛇 consume:消耗,消费 alcohol: 酒精
真抱歉我喝酒的时候没法像蛇一样把嘴张那么大
-Elena: Whatever. All right. Who's next?
随便你了好了下一个谁来?
Another round, Bree.
下一轮吧 Bree
-Woman: Honey, you should be on the floor.
宝贝你都该倒地了
-Elena: I am not even drunk. My tolerance is, like, way up here.
tolerance: 忍耐;忍耐力
我还没醉呢我的酒量可在这呢
-Bree: All right. Here you go.
那好吧给你
-Jeremy: So, you have no idea where the journal is?
那你不知道日记在哪?
-Anna: Nope. Gramps died.
不知道爷爷去世了
And all the kids split his stuff. I can ask.
split: 分离,使分离
他的孩子把所有财产都分了我可以去问问
-Jeremy: I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal.
weird: 怪异的,不可思议的 ancestor: 始祖,祖先
我很奇怪我们的祖先干嘛要保留一样的日记呢
It's crazy.
很诡异
-Anna: Maybe it's based in some partial reality.
base in: 基于 base: 以…作基础 partial: 局部的 reality: 现实,真实,实际
也许是基于部分事实吧
-Jeremy: No. It's gotta be a metaphorical.
metaphorical: 比喻性的,隐喻性的
不对应该是有寓意的
My ancestor wrote short stories.
我祖先是个短篇小说家
-Anna: So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.
怪不得你把什么事都小说化
-Jeremy: No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all
才不是呢我把事情小说化
because I've seen "The Lost Boys"
是因为我把"捉鬼小精灵"
And "Near Dark," like, 50 times.
和"血尸夜"看了近50次了
-Anna: Are those movies?
是电影吗?
Hey. I've never seen them.
嘿我还没看过呢
Maybe we can have a fright night
fright: 惊吓;惊骇
不如我们搞个恐怖之夜
and rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.
rent: 租用;租借 whole: 全部的,整整的 bunch: (一)扎,(一)捆,(一)组
租一堆吸血鬼的电影来看
-Jeremy: Uh, yeah, sure.
好啊没问题
-Anna: Why does that sound like a no way in hell?
怎么听着像拒绝啊?
Sorry, I'm blunt.
blunt: 生硬的,直率的
抱歉我太直了
-Jeremy: No, it's... I don't want you to get the wrong idea.
没有只是... 我不想你误会
I just recently got out of something,
recently: 最近,新近
我最近刚刚结束一段感情
it's a little too soon, you know?
不想太快投入下一段明白吧?
-Anna: Oh please, sure. No worries.
哦当然别担心
I meant as friends. Yeah.
就是朋友而已
Look, I really gotta go.
听着我该走了
Nice meeting you, Jeremy.
见到你很高兴 Jeremy
-Elena: Yeah!
耶!
Hello?
喂?
-Jenna: Elena.
Elena
-Elena: Jenna.
Jenna啊
Hold on, it's loud in here.
等等这太吵了
-Jenna: Elena, where are you? Are you ok?
Elena 你在哪? 你没事吧?
-Elena: Huh? Yeah. No, I'm good.
嗯? 没事对我很好
Eveything's fine. Hold on. I can't hear you.
一切都好别挂我听不到了
Hello?
喂?
-Bree: Hey, where's your girl?
嘿那女孩呢?
-Damon: Hmm.

She was right back there.
刚才还在那呢
-Elena: Damon, no.
Damon 别过来
-Damon: What's the hell?!
搞什么鬼?!
-Elena: No!
不!
-Damon: Who are you?
你是谁?
-Man: That's perfect. You have no idea.
太好了你不知道
-Elena: What are you talking about? What did he do?
你说什么呢? 他做了什么?
-Man: He killed my girlfriend.
他杀了我女友
What did she do to you, huh? What did she do to you?!
她哪招你了?她到底哪招你了?
-Damon: Nothing.
没有
-Elena: I don't understand.
我听不懂
-Man: My girlfriend went to visit Stefan,
我女友去见Stafan
and Damon killed her. Got it?
而Damon杀了她明白了?
-Damon: Ugh!
啊!
-Elena: Lexi?
Lexi吗?
Lexi was your girlfriend?
Lexi是你女朋友?
She told me about you.
她跟我说过你
She said you were human.
可她说你是人类啊
-Man: I was.
以前是
-Elena: Lexi turned you?
难道是Lexi把你变成吸血鬼的?
-Man: If you want to be with someone forever,
如果你想和某人永远在一起
you have to live forever.
你就得永远活着
-Elena: She loved you.
她爱你
She said, "When it's real, you can't walk away."
她说"当一切成真你就不能离开"
-Man: Well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make.
你当然不必抉择
-Elena: Don't. Don't, please, don't hurt him...
不要不要拜托别伤害他...
-Man: I'm doing you a favor.
do a favor: 帮个忙
我帮你个忙
-Elena: Lexi loved you. And she was good.
Lexi很爱你她是好人
That means you're good too.
那说明你也是
Be better than him.
别像他一样
Don't do this. I'm begging you!
beg: 恳求,请求
别这么做我求你了
Please.
求求你
Thank you.
谢谢
-Man: It wasn't for you.
我这么做可不是因为你
-Grandma: Well, now, look who's returned from battle.
battle: 战役,斗争
现在瞧瞧谁从战场归来了
Can I talk to your friend for a minute?
能跟你朋友聊会吗?
-Bonnie: Thank you.
谢谢
-Grandma: I appreciate your help, Stefan.
appreciate: 感激
非常感谢 Stefan
-Stefan: You're welcome, Sheila.
别客气 Sheila
-Grandma: I wasn't sure you remembered.
你居然还记得我
-Stefan: October 1969.
1969年十月
-Grandma: I was barely a teenager.
barely: 仅仅 teenager: 十几岁的青少年
我那时还是个少女
-Stefan: And you were leading what was probably
lead: 指挥,领导 probably: 大概,或许,很可能
你可能是唯一一个在Mystic Falls附近
the only anti-war and sit-in within miles of Mystic Falls.
anti-war: 反战的 sit-in: 静坐抗议;静坐罢工
为了反战领导静坐抗议的人
-Grandma: Hmm.

-Stefan: You know when you spoke, people were mesmerized.
mesmerize: 施催眠术;迷住;以魅力迫使
你一开口时大家都被你迷住了
I know I was.
我也是
-Grandma: Until the cops showed up.
show up: 露面
直到警察出现
You took a big risk coming to see me earlier.
risk: 风险,冒险
你刚才来见我可冒了很大的风险
Letting me read you, realize who you were.
让我解读你的过去了解你的身份
It could have gone a completely different way.
completely: 完全的,彻底地
也许情况完全相反
-Stefan: Your family has a very long history of keeping my secret.
你家为我保密已经很久了
I knew that I could trust you if you believed I was worthy of your trust.
be worthy of: 值得,配得上 worthy: 值得的;有价值的;配得上的
如果你能信任我我就能相信你
-Grandma: Bonnie knows, doesn't she?
Bonnie知道了是不是?
-Stefan: Yes.
是的
-Grandma: Please understand, our loyalty can only extend so far.
loyalty: 忠诚,忠心,忠实 extend: 延伸;扩大;推广;伸出;给予;使竭尽全力
请谅解我们的忠诚只能到此为止了
This town won't be easy on any of us if they figure it out.
如果被他们发现我们在这生存可就不易了
And I'll protect my own before anybody else.
在保护其他人前我得先自保
-Stefan: I know that.
我能理解
-Grandma:As long as we're clear
还好我们都说清楚了
Goodnight, then.
那就晚安了
-Stefan: Goodnight, Sheila.
晚安 Sheila
-Damon: We were just leaving, and I wanted to say good-bye.
我们要走了我是来道别的
-Bree: Good to see you again, Damon.
再见你真好 Damon
-Damon: No kiss?
不吻别?
-Bree: I'm full of vervain.
full of: 装满 vervain: 马鞭草
我放满了马鞭草
I put it in everything I drink.
我喝的东西里都放了
-Damon: And you're telling me this why?
你为什么要跟我说这些?
-Bree: Lexi was my friend.
Lexi是我朋友
How could you?
你怎么能杀她?
The tomb can be opened.
tomb: 坟墓
墓穴就要被打开了
-Damon: You're lying!
你骗人!
-Bree: Emily's grimoire, her spellbook.
grimoire: 魔术书 spellbook: 【魔法书】
Emily的魔法书里面有咒语
If you know how she closed the tomb
如果你知道她怎样关闭墓穴
the reversal process will be in her book. You can open that tomb.
reversal: 逆转,反转 process: 方法,步骤
逆转咒语就在她的书里面这样你就可以打开墓穴
-Damon: And where is this book?
那这本书在哪?
-Bree: I... I...
我... 我...
-Damon: You have no idea.
你不知道
-Bree: No. I'm telling you the truth.
不我说的是实话
-Damon: And I believe you.
我相信你
My dear, sweet Bree.
亲爱的Bree
That's why I'm almost sorry.
因此我也很抱歉
-Bree: Ugh!
啊!
-Elena: So, why did you bring me with you?
你为什么总带着我?
-Damon: Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
company: 陪伴
呃因为你在身边还不错 Elena
You should give yourself more credit.
credit: 信誉,声望
你该自信点儿
-Elena: Seriously?
真的假的?
-Damon: You were there in the road. All damsel in distress-like.
damsel: 少女,年轻女人 distress: 危难,不幸
你就那样在大马路上跟个落难公主似的
And I knew it would piss off Stefan.
piss off: 使…讨厌
我知道这会把Stefan惹毛
And...
还有...
You're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
你你在身边挺好 Elena
-Elena: I used to be more fun.
我以前还幽默一点
-Damon: You did ok.
现在也不差
-Elena: I saved your life.
我救过你一命
-Damon: I know.
我知道
-Elena: And don't you forget it.
你得给我记住了
Hi.

-Stefan: Hi.

-Elena: You could have told me.
你应该事先告诉我
-Stefan: I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你
-Elena: You said no more lies. Only the truth.
你说过不再骗我只说真话
I can handle the truth, Stefan.
handle: 处理,对付,应付
我能面对现实 Stefan
As crazy as it is,
不管有多离奇
I can handle the fact that you are a vampire.
我可以接受你是个吸血鬼
And you have a vampire brother.
还有个吸血鬼哥哥
And that my best friend is a witch.
以及我的好友是个女巫
I can accept the fact that the world is much more mysterious place
mysterious: 神秘的,不可思议的
我也可以接受世界
than I ever thought possible.
比我想的要神秘
But this... this lie, I can't take.
但... 但这个谎话我接受不了
What am I to you?
我对你来说到底算什么?
Who am I to you?
我是你什么人?
-Stefan: You are not Katherine.
你不是Katherine
You are the opposite everything that she was.
opposite: 相反的
你跟她完全相反
-Elena: And when did you figure that out?
figure out: 弄清,理解
你是什么时候发现的?
Before you kissed me?
在吻我之前?
Before we slept together?
在我们上床之前?
-Stefan: Before I met you.
在我们见面之前
-Elena: What?
什么?
-Stefan: The first day of school. When we met.
第一天上学我们见面之时
It wasn't for the first time, Elena.
并不是我初次见你 Elena
-Elena: Then when was it?
那是什么时候?
-Stefan: May 23, 2009.
2009年5月23日
-Elena: But that was...
但那是...
-Stefan: That was the day your parents' car went off the bridge.
go off: 离开
就是你父母的车坠桥的那天
-Elena: You were there?
你在那?
-Stefan: Every couple of years that I come back here
每隔几年我都要回来
to see Zach and see my home.
看看Zach 看看我的家
Last spring, I was out in the woods, by old Wickery Bridge.
woods: 树林,森林
去年春天我从Wickery大桥旁边的树林出来
And I heard the accident. All of it.
就看到了这场事故的全过程
I was fast getting there, but not fast enough.
我迅速赶到那儿可还是不够快
The car was already submerged.
submerge: 淹没,沉浸
车子已经被淹没
Your dad was still... he was still conscious.
conscious: 神志清醒的
你爸爸还... 他还有意识
I was able to get to him,
我本来可以救他
but he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.
但他非让我先救你
-Elena: Oh my god.
天啊
When I woke up in the hospital,
我在医院醒来的时候
nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.
没人知道我是怎么从车里出来的
They said it was a miracle.
miracle: 奇迹
他们说是奇迹
-Stefan: I went back for them. But it was too late.
我回去救他们但为时已晚
I couldn't...
我没办法...
I couldn't save them.
我救不了他们
When I pulled you out, I looked at your face.
当我把你拉出来的时候我看到了你的脸
You looked like Katherine. I couldn't believe the resemblance.
resemblance: 相似;相似之处;相似物
你真像Katherine 难以置信的像
After that, I spent months making sure that you weren't her.
之后我花了好几个月才让自己确信你不是她
I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.
我观察你尽一切可能去了解你
And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.
我就明白你跟Katherine完全不同
And I wanted to leave town, but, Elena, I couldn't.
我想离开这里但是 Elena 我做不到
I couldn't leave without knowing you.
我不能还没与你相识就离开
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you.
非常抱歉我之前没告诉你
I wanted to. But you were so sad.
我本来想但你那么悲伤
-Elena: Why do I look like her?
为什么我会长得像她?
-Stefan: Elena, you've been through so much.
Elena 你太在乎这个了
-Elena: Why do I look like her, Stefan? What are you not telling me?
为什么我会长得像她 Stefan? 你还有什么瞒着我?
-Stefan: It didn't make any sense to me.
make any sense: 没意思
这对我来说一点意义也没有
You were a Gilbert. She was a Pierce.
你姓Gilbert 她姓Pierce
But the resemblance was too similar.
similar: 相似的
但你们真的太像了
And then I learned the truth.
然后我知道了事情真相
You were adopted, Elena.
adopted: 被收养的,被采用的
你是被收养的 Elena
-Anna: There you are.
原来你在这儿
-Jeremy: Hey.

-Anna: Hi

All right, look.
好吧听着
Hi, I know I don't know you, so don't ask me why I did this.
我知道我们不认识所以别问我为什么这么做
I just, sometimes... mostly all the time...
all the time: 始终,一直 mostly: 主要的,通常的,多半的
我只是有时... 或者说总是...
I have this need to be right.
我很较真
So I googled and...
所以我google了一下然后...
-Jeremy: What is it?
怎么了?
-Anna: Proof. Sort of.
proof: 证明,证据 sort of: 有几分地;到某种程度;稍稍
算是些证据吧
-Jeremy: What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
-Anna: Well, I only went as far back as 1942,
呃我只能回溯到1942年
and found that there's been a string of animal attacks
a string of: 一系列,一串 string: 一串,一行
发现在这个小镇及周边地区在过去的75年里
periodically in and around this town for the past 75 years.
periodically: 定期的,周期性的
总会定期发生一些动物袭击案件
It's consistent.
consistent: 始终如一的,一致的;坚持的
而且是连续的
In 62, 5 bodies found.
62年发现5具尸体
In 53, 4 people killed.
53年 4人被害
In 74, 3 people dead. And there's been 5 this year.
74年 3人死亡而今年有5个
All attacked.
全是被袭击的
All suffered major blood loss, as in drained of blood.
suffer: 遭受,忍受,经历 major: 较多的 loss: 减少;亏损 drain: 耗尽;使流出 drain of: 使枯竭,耗费掉
都是大量失血就像血被吸光一样
-Elena: How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
-Stefan: Your birth certificate from the city records.
birth certificate: 出生证明 birth: 出生 certificate: 证书
市档案里有你的出生证明
It says Elena Gilbert. Mystic Falls general.
写着Elena Gilbert 生于Mystic Falls
But there's no record of your mother ever being admitted.
admit: 承认
但是却没有你妈妈的签名确认
There's no record of her ever being pregnant.
pregnant: 怀孕的
没有任何关于她怀孕的记录
-Elena: What else do you know?
你还知道些什么?
-Stefan: For me to go any further, I would've had to look into the Pierce family,
随着深入调查我应该查查Pierce家族
and I couldn't do that. It's too much of a risk.
但是我不能这太冒险
If someone found out I was asking about Katherine...
如果被人发现我在查Katherine...
Listen to me, it doesn't matter.
听我说那都无所谓
You are the woman that I love.
你才是我爱的人
I love you.
我爱你
-Jenna: I don't set a lot of rules, Elena.
我没订太多规矩 Elena
Not with you. I trust you to tell me the truth.
我没给你订规矩因为我相信你会跟我说实话
Where were you? Why would you lie to me about it?
你去哪了? 为什么跟我撒谎?
I thought that we were closer than that.
我以为我们比以前亲近了
-Elena: Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies.
现在不是我们讨论撒谎这个话题的好时机
-Jenna: Don't do that. Don't turn this back on me.
别这样别岔开话题
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
-Elena: Ok, question... Am I adopted?
好我问你... 我是不是被收养的?
I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna.
我也相信你不会骗我 Jenna
How could you not tell me?
你怎么不告诉我?
I thought we were closer than that.
我也以为我们无话不谈
-Jenna: Elena, I didn't... they asked me not to.
Elena 我不是有意... 他们不让我说
-Elena: I don't want to hear it!
我不想听!
-Isobel: I love you.
我爱你
-Mr. Saltzman: I'm going to be late tonight.
我今天晚点回来


赞助商链接
相关文章:
吸血鬼日记第3季第6集~中英文台词剧本
吸血鬼日记第3季第6集~中英文台词剧本 - 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 我妹妹是个鬼 我没捞着跟她道别的机会 My sist...
吸血鬼日记第3季第8集~中英文台词剧本
吸血鬼日记第3季第8集~中英文台词剧本 - 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的 The only thi...
Book Review for The Vampire Diaries吸血鬼日记小说全...
vampire diaries吸血鬼日... 18页 1下载券 吸血鬼日记第一季1~22集... ...The vampire diaries吸血... 13页 1下载券 吸血鬼日记英语ppt 11页 2下载券...
吸血鬼日记中的音乐
吸血鬼日记》里所有的歌曲【偷来的,第一首就...The Vampire Diaries 11 BOOM -- Anjulie 12 Say ...吸血鬼日记中的一些英语 2页 免费 Down 吸血鬼日记...
吸血鬼日记歌曲
The Vampire Diaries 3 Gravity -- The Vampire Diaries 4 Chances -- Five ...吸血鬼日记第季 11 集 between -- Courrier 吸血鬼日记第季 11 集 Up ...
吸血鬼日记第五季剧透 DE异地恋_图文
吸血鬼日记第五季剧透 DE异地恋_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。吸血鬼日记第五季剧透 DE 异地恋 Prior to the beginning of Season 5, "The Vampire Diaries" ...
吸血鬼日记第八季资源下载高清无删减
吸血鬼日记第八季资源下载高清无删减 - 吸血鬼日记 1-8 季高清无删全集资源下载 付费后第二页有观看下载地址(永久有效) 《吸血鬼日记》(The Vampire Diaries)...
最值得一看的美剧排行榜_图文
最近更新:第一季热播中 鑫泉出国吸血鬼日记 The Vampire Diaries 关键字:吸血鬼...11.【美】噩梦工厂 (2006) 豆瓣评分(8.2) 集数:8 集 鑫泉出国吐槽:根据...
更多相关标签: