第 I 卷（选择题共 105 分） 第一部分：听力（共两节，满分 20 分） 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答 案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选
出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关 小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt ? A．?19.15. B．?9.15. C．?9.18. 答案是 B.
1. How much will the man pay for the tickets? A. ￡7.5. B. ￡15. C. ￡50.
2. Which is the right gate for the man's flight? A. Gate 16. B. Gate 22. C. Gate 25.
3. How does the man feel about going to school by bike? A. Happy. B. Tired. C. Worried.
4. When can the man get the computers? A. On Tuesday. B. On Wednesday. C. On Thursday
5. What does the man think of the shirt for the party? A. The size is not large enough. B. The material is not good. C. The color is not suitable. 第二节（共 15 小题；每题 1 分，满分 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时 间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，每小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对 话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6. What can we learn about Mr. Brown? A. He is in his office. B. He is at a meeting. C. He is out for a meeting. 7. What will the man probably do next? A. Call back. B. Come again. C. Leave a message. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. What kind of room does the man want to take? A. A single room. B. A double room. C. A room for three.
9. What does the man need to put in the form? A. Telephone and student card numbers. B. Student card number and address. C. Address and telephone number. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Fellow clerks. B. Boss and secretary. C. Customer and salesperson. 11. What does the man like about his job? A. Living close to the office. B. Chances to go abroad. C. Nice people to work with. 12. What do we know about the woman? A.She likes traveling. B. She is new to the company. C. She works in public relations. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. When will the visitors come? A. In March. B. In April. C. In May.
14. How many visitors are coming? A. 8. B. 10. C. 12.
15 What will the visitors do on the second day? A. Go to a party. B. Visit schools. C. Attend a lecture.
16. Where will the visitors go on the final day?
A. To London B. To Scotland C. To the coast.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. What is the first word the baby tried to say? A. Truck. B. Ok. C. Duck.
18. How old was the baby when he learned to say that word correctly? A. About 18 months. B. About 21 months. C. About 24 months.
19. What did the father do when the baby screamed that word at the airport? A. He corrected the baby. B. He tried to stop the baby. C. He hid himself somewhere. 20. Why did the mother pretend not to know the baby? A. She got angry with the father. B. She was frightened by the noise. C. She felt uneasy about the noisy baby. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节, 满分 45 分） 第一节：单项填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂 黑。 21. ---Hello, Karen, come in .________. ------- Thank you. A. All right C. That’s my home B. Make yourself at home D. It’s a great honour
22. A person should be __to his own country. He shouldn’t do anything against his country. A. kind B. honest C. loyal D. brave
23. ----I like swimming but I don’t like to swim today. ----__________ A. So do I B. So I do C. I do too D. So it is with me
24. As soon as I shut the door I realized that I ______my key in the room. A. had left B. have left C. left D. was leaving
25. My deskmate has difficulty ____spelling some of the words in American English while I have trouble ____pronunciation. A. with / with B. in / with C. in / in D. with / in
26. When Bob woke up he found himself in hospital, but he didn’t know how that_____ A. came about B. came out C. came along D.came across
27. Although he hates his stepmother, ______he goes to see her for the love of his father. A. here and there B. more or less C. sooner or later D. now and then 28. You don’t look a bit older than you did 5 years ago. How do you______so young? A. change B. grow C. become D. stay
29 _____the temperature falling so rapidly, we couldn’t go on with the experiment. A. Since B. With C. As D. For
30. You can’t imagine _______when they heard the news_____the Chinese team won. A. how they were excited; that C. how excited were they; which B. how excited they were; that D. they were excited; which
31. So busy _______that he didn’t have lunch yesterday. A. was he B. he did C. he was D. had he
32. __________we can learn from Chuck and others who have unusual friends? A. It is what that B. What is it that C. What is D. What it is that
33. Our teacher told us that the sun_____in the east and _____in the west. A. rose / set B. rising / set C. rises / sets D. to rise / to set
34. The house is beautifully built _____its high chimney. A. except B. except for C. except that D. besides
35. Look! Your shoes are so dirty. You________them yesterday. A. washed B. had washed C. should wash D. should have washed
第二节完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，撑握其大意，然后从 36—55 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D） 中，选出最佳选项 I know I should have told the headmaster at the time. That was my real 36. He had gone out of the study for some 37, leaving me alone. In his absence I looked to see 38 was on his desk. In the 39 was a small piece of paper on which were written the 40 “English Writing Prize 1949. History Is a Serious of Biographies (人物传记)”. A(n) 41 boy would have avoided looking at the title as soon as he saw the 42 . I did not. The subject of the English Writing Prize was kept a 43 until the start of the exam so I could not 44 reading it. When the headmaster 45, I was looking out of the window. I should have told him what had 46 then. It would have been so 47 to say: “I’m sorry, but I 48 the title for the English Writing Prize on your desk. You’ll have to 49 it.” The chance passed and I did not 50 it. I sat the exam the next day and I won. I didn’t 51 to cheat, but it was still cheating anyhow. That was thirty-eight years 52 when I was fifteen. I have never told anyone about it before, 53 have I tried to explain to myself why not. The obvious explanation is that I could not admit I had seen the title 54 admitting that I had been looking at the things on his desk. 55 there must have been more behind it. Whatever it was, it has become a good example of how a little mistake can trap (使陷入) you in a more serious moral corner (道德困境). 36. A. plan 37. A. reason 38. A. this 39. A. drawer 40. A. names 41. A. honest 42. A. desk B. fault B. course B. which B. corner B. words B. handsome B. paper C. grade C. example C. that C. middle C. ideas C. friendly C. book D. luck D. vacation D. what D. box D. messages D. active D. drawer
43. A. question 44. A. help 45. A. disappeared 46. A. existed 47. A. tiring 48. A. saw 49. A. repeat 50. A. take 51. A. remember 52. A. past 53. A. either 54. A. by 55. A. But B. key B. consider B. stayed B. remained B. easy B. gave B. defend B. have B. learn B. ago B. never B. besides B. Though C. note C. practise C. returned C. happened C. important C. set C. correct C. lose C. mean C. then C. nor C. through C. Otherwise D. secret D. forget D. went D. continued D. difficult D. made D. change D. find D. pretend D. before D. so D. without D. Therefore
第三部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题，每题 2 分，满分 40 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出 最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Some people think that all wild animals are dangerous. Actually, very few of them will attack a man if he leaves them alone. If you met a lion or an elephant, suppose you would run away, but even a lion will keep away from a man unless it is very hungry. “Lions and tigers only kill and eat men when they have grown too old and too weak to catch their usual food, such as deer and other small animals. If you saw a wild elephant, perhaps you would be frightened. Elephants usually run away at once unless you attack them. Some animals get very frightened if they only smell a man, some take no notice but quietly walk in another direction. Wild animals only attack hunters when they are afraid that the hunters mean to harm their young ones, or when the hunters shoot at them and make them angry.
56. This passage is mainly about _____. A. how to protect wild animals B. how animals look for their food
C. how to make friends with wild animals D. how animals act towards men 57. The underlined word “attack” is closest in meaning to “_____”. A. hurt B. catch C. hit D. follow
58. Some animals run away when they smell a man probably because _____. A. they dislike the smell them C. they don’t want to eat men D. they want to eat weak men B. they think men are dangerous to
59. Some animals will become very dangerous _____. A. when they grow old C. while they are looking for food danger B Koeler took special notice of the tall woman who was nicely dressed, but she was wearing ugly, thick-soled (厚底) shoes. Now the woman was taken to a room for questioning. There it was found that the soles of the shoes were hollow (中空的). They were opened. Some diamonds fell out on the floor. Their total weight was 3377 carats (克 拉). The young woman broke down in tears. Then she told her story. For years she had dreamed of coming to live in America, she said. At last she had managed to get the papers she needed to come to the U.S. Then a strange man called on her. He said he would pay for her trip and give her one hundred dollars. All she had to do was to smuggle the diamonds past the U.S. Customs (海关). The man gave her the shoes and also brought her a B. if they are left alone D. when their young ones are in
plane ticket. Just before she got on the plane, he gave her an envelope. He said that it was the hundred dollars he had promised. The weeping woman handed the envelope to Koeler. He tore it open. There was only eighteen dollars. She was cheated. In the end the woman was tried and sentenced to eighteen months in prison for her part in the smuggling. 60. Where did the story happen? A. At an airport. C. At a railway station. B. At a police station. D. In a custom office in China.
62. The woman had agreed to smuggle the diamonds______. A. in order to get the papers she needed them C. in return for some money and a free trip with the man B. in hope of selling
D. so as to share them
63. Which is the right order of the events (事件)given in the passage? a. She wanted to live in the U.S. b. She arrived in the U.S. c. She was given an envelope. d. She was given a plane ticket. e. She was found out. f. She was put into prison. A. a, d, c, b, e, f c, e, f B. a, b, c, e, f, d C. a, c, d, b, e, f D. a, b, d,
C Thanksgiving Day is always celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. It is the most traditional American holiday. The first Thanksgiving Day was held in Massachusetts in 1621. After a year of great hardship, the colonist (移民) wanted to give thanks to God for their first
harvest. They invited their Indian friends to join them in a big feast (盛宴). Today the holiday is still celebrated as a day for giving thanks. But it wasn't a regular national holiday until Present Lincoln declared that the last Thursday in November would be there after Thanksgiving Day in 1863. It is a day of family reunion (团圆) and it is customary (风俗的) to invite friends to share the meal. In some large cities, there are important football games that are played on Thanksgiving Day. For Americans, Thanksgiving Day is one of the few days of the year when the entire family gets together. Everyone is glad to see everyone else and there is a very busy exchange of greetings. The women soon disappear into the kitchen to help prepare the dinner. The men, meanwhile, settle down to watch a football game on television, or to discuss business or politics. If weather permits, some of the more athletic men go outside to play ball games with the children. Then everyone will sit down to dinner, in which traditional Thanksgiving foods such as stuffed turkey, sweet potatoes, chestnuts, and pumpkin pies are served. After dinner, people will sit around and talk. 64. _____ serves as the best title for the passage. A. "Thanksgiving Dinner" Harvest" C. "Thanksgiving Foods" Holiday" 65. Which of the following statements about Thanksgiving Day is NOT true? A. It falls on the same day in November every year. B. It is the most traditional American holiday. C. It is a regular national holiday. D. It is a day of family reunion. 66. Allof the following are customs associated with (与…有联系)Thanksgiving Day EXCEPT_____. A. family members usually get together on Thanksgiving Day B. people send greeting cards to each other B. "Thank God for a Good
D. "Thanksgiving, a National
C. in some cities, there are important football games D. people usually have Thanksgiving dinner served with traditional Thanksgiving foods 67. President Lincoln is mentioned because _________. A. it is President Lincoln who made Thanksgiving Day a regular national holiday B. President Lincoln once took part in the celebration of Thanksgiving Day C. President Lincoln introduced the Indian holiday day to the Americans D. President Lincoln is the first US President D The Internet has become part of teenage life. A new report on 3,375 students aged from 10 to 18 in seven Chinese cities found that 38 percent of them believe they use the Internet often. While most of them get useful information and use the Internet to help in their studies, some are not using it in a good way. In order to help young people use the Internet in a good way, a textbook on good Internet behaviour has started to be used in some Shanghai middle schools this term. The book uses real examples to teach students all about good ways of using the Internet. The book gives useful advice such as it’s good to read news or find helpful information to study. Some students also make online friends. But if you are meeting a friend offline, make sure your parents know. Teachers and parents all think the book is of great help. A teacher said the book would be a guide for teens using the Internet. She believes it will keep students away from bad sites. “Many students are using the Internet without guidance from their parents,” she said. “The book will teach students how to be a good person in the online world.” 68. The textbook mainly tells us ______. A. why we should use the Internet B. how to study using the Internet
C. how to use the Internet correctly D. how to get help from others 69. What’s the attitude of teachers and parents towards the textbook?
A. They are against it. C. They don’t care about it. B. They are for it. D. The passage doesn’t mention.
70. According to the passage, teenagers are NOT encouraged to ______. A. read online news B. go online
C. find helpful information online D. meet a friend offline without letting their parents know 71. From this passage we know that _______. A. more and more students have given up visiting bad Web sites B. schools and teachers begin to pay attention to students’ use of the Internet C. no more homework will be given in Shanghai middle schools D. less and less information can be found on line E American and British people use different greetings. In the USA the commonest greeting is “Hi”. In Britain it is “Hello!” or “How are you?”. “Hi!” is creeping(不知不觉地进入) into British, too. When they are introduced to someone, the Americans say, “Glad to know you.” The British say, “How do you do?” or “Pleased to meet you.” When Americans say “Good-bye”, they nearly always add, “Have a good day.” or “Have a good trip.” etc. to friends and strangers alike. Britons are already beginning to use “Have a good day.” The British usually use “got” in the sense of “have”. The Americans hardly ever do. AmE: Do you have a car, room, etc.? Yes, I do. BrE: Have you got a car, room, etc.? Yes, I have. There are a number of differences between American and British English in the spelling of words, e.g. check(US)/cheque (UK). Many American words ending in “or”, e.g. honor, labor are spelt in British English with an “our,” e.g. honour, labour. Many verbs in American English with “ize” or “izing” forms, e.g. organize, realizing are spelt in BrE with “ise” or “ising”, e.g. organise, realising. In American English, “practice” is used both for the verb and noun. In BrE, the verb is spelt “practise”, and the noun “practice.” In American English, one writes “traveler,” while in British English, one writes “traveller”.
It was once predicted that British and American English would become separate languages finally. But the opposite has happened. The links(联系) between the two countries are so strong that linguistically(语言上地),and probably culturally(文化上地) too, they are closer together than ever. 72. The Americans hardly say “_____” A. Good-bye. Have a good day! C. Hi! B. Glad to know you!
D. Have you got a car?
73. What does the fifth paragraph talk about? A. There are lots of differences in spelling between AmE and BrE. B. Why do the Americans and the British use different spellings? C. There are few differences in spelling between AmE and BrE. D. The different usages of words in AmE and BrE. 74. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The two languages will become separate languages. B. American English will be used more and more. C. The two languages will be closer and closer. D. British English will be used more and more. 75. The underlined word “predicted” means ______ in Chinese. A. 解释 B. 预言 C.考虑 D. 证明
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题共 45 分） 第四部分写作（共三节，满分 45 分） 第一节单词拼写（共 10 小题，满分 10 分） 根据下列句子及所给的首字母或中文，在空白处填上各单词的正确形式
76. You can c___________with the people around in English through the Internet. 77. The World Trade Organization and the United Nations are i__________ organizations. 78. He lives alone in the ________ （荒芜的）island but he never feels lonely. 79. America became ___________(独立) in 1774. 80. The m________of the people in that village speak Titetan. 81. ____ （贸易）is the activity fo buying, selling or exchanging goods. 82. In t_____, there are 4500 students in our school. 83. In order to ________（生存）, you have to develop a friendship with your enemy 84.Even though I haven’t met him, I am _______of his moives. 85. Do you know who is the _________ （总统）of USA? 第二节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断：如无错误，在该行右边横线上画一 个勾（√）；如有错误（每行只有一个错误），则按下列情况改正：此行多一个词：把多余的词用斜线（\） 划掉，在该行右边横线上写出该词，并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词：在缺词处用一个漏字符号（^）,在 该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词：在错的词下划一横线，在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 注意：原行没有错的不要改。
There is a public library in every town in Britain. Anyone can borrow books if he or she like. In some places you ________ may borrow as more books as you need, but in others you are limit to a certain number of books. You may keep the books for several weeks so as you can have enough time to finish it. If the book you want is out
86. ________ 87. 88. ________ 89. ________ 90. ________ 91. ________
you may ask for it to be kept for you. Most public library also have a reading-room, that you can sit at the desk and read the daily newspapers, magazines and the other books, but you are not allowed take them out. 92. ________ 93. ________ 94. ________ 95. ________
第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分）
假定你是李华，希望通过外籍教师 Peter 找一个英语笔友。请写一封短信，描述一下你理想中笔友 的条件，并说明为什么选这样的笔友。具体条件包括： 1.年龄；2. 性别； 3. 爱好（旅游、运动、宠物等）。注意：1．词数 100 左右； 2．可以适当增 加细节，以使行文连贯； 3．开头语已为你写好。
Dear Peter, I am writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor.
Best regards, Li Hua
1-10 BCAAC CAACA 11-20 BBABB CABBC21-25BCDDB 26-30 ADDBB 31-35ABCBD3655: BADCB ABDAC CBADA CBCDA 56—59 DABD 60---63 ACCA 64---67 DABA6871 CBDB72-75 DACB
76. communicate 77. international 78. deserted 79. independent 80. majority 81. Trade 82. total 83. survive 84. fond 85 president
86.对 87.like-likes 88.more-many 89.limit-limited90.as-that 91.it-them 92.librarylibraries 93.that-where 94.去掉 the other 中的 the 95.take 前加 to 参考范文： One possible version: Dear Peter, I’m writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor. I want to have a pen friend, hopefully a girl in her early twenties, and with interests similar to mine. In my mind, she is someone who is interested in traveling, swimming, and playing table tennis. Besides, it would be better for her to have a pet dog as I have kept one at home for some time. With such a pen friend, I think I can share with her our traveling experiences, taking care of pets, or whatever we have in common. And I believe I will improve my English by doing so and learn more about her country. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Li Hua