2012－2013 学年第二学期期初高三教学质量调研 英语试卷
第一部分：听力部分（共两节，满分20分） 第一节(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1.
Where did the woman go yesterday? A. A classical concert. B. A modern art exhibition. C. A classical art exhibition.
2. Which causes Mr. Davies‘ being late? A. An accident. 3. Why is the man unhappy? A. He was fired. 4. What does the woman do? A. An accountant. B. A secretary. C. A cleaner. B. He didn‘t get promotion. C. He didn‘t find a job. B. The weather. C. Heavy traffic.
5. How many people are likely to enter for this year‘s City Marathon? A. 125. B. 250. C. 500. 第二节(共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. How long has the man been with the firm? A. Four years and five months. B. Five years and nine months. C. Six years and nine months. 7. What has the woman decided to offer to the man? A. A pay rise. B. A promotion. C. A paid holiday. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. Whose turn is it to do the cleaning? A. The man. B. The woman. C. Peter.
9. What does the man think of the woman? A.Impatient. B. Careless. C. Lazy. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至第 12 题。 10. From where is the man calling? A. America. B. Australia. C. Austria.
11. Which is the man‘s telephone number?
12. What can we know about Mr. Parker? A. He doesn‘t want to take the man‘s call. B. He can be reached all day tomorrow. C. He is out for the whole day. 听第 9 段材料 ，回答第 13 至第 16 题。 13. What does the man compare before making a decision? A. Weight and stamps. 14. What are in the box? A. Glasses. B. Books. C. Clothes. B. Price and time. C. Forms and value.
15. How much does the man pay in total? A. 4.90 dollars. B. 8.20 dollars. C. 14.20 dollars.
16. What does the woman advise the man to write on the box at last? A. A return address. B. His telephone number. C. His e-mail address. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至第 20 题。 17. When did Dennis go into space? A. In 2000. B. In 2001. C. In 2002.
18. How long did Dennis spend in space? A. A week. B. 10 days. C. 20 days.
19. Where does the fourth space tourist come from? A. America. B. Russia. C. Iran.
20. What will probably take place in the next 20 years? A. Some space hotels will be built. B. A space trip will cost only $20,000. C. Spacecrafts will become public transportation. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节：单项填空（共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分） 21. — I want some information on — Ok, it costs $400, including A. 不填; the B. a; an package tour to Thailand. accommodation. C. the; an D. the; 不填
22. — Conductor, can I get to Market Street on this subway? — Of course. It‘s leaving． A. Take your time , please． C. Look out D. Walk slowly
B. Mind your step
23. As the ideas of the Renaissance developed, so did the demand for the Greek and Latin classics, which _______ for up to 2000 years. A. have ignored B. had ignored C. had been ignored D. were ignored
24. Since most Antarctic rocks are dark in color, they background and are easy to identify and collect.
against the white
A. make out
B. leave out
C. stand out
D. set out
25. We attend lectures in the school lecture hall at weekend _______ seats more than 800 students. A. which B. whose C. where D. when 26. — Nowadays people seem to be becoming more and more selfish. — How much better life would be if we ______ to the values of the past! A. would return 27. — How are you, Jack? — , I'm rather sick. B. In contrast C. In effect D. In all B. had returned C. return D. were to return
A. In addition
28. — What did the environment minister say at the last week‘s climate conference? — The plan to fight against pollution will place greater emphasis on monitoring, gathering and A. extending information and handling PM2.5. B. releasing C. substituting D. accumulating
29. — Are you in favour of Tom‘s suggestion deadline?
we work around the clock to meet the
— No. But ______ Jimmy suggested to me sounds practical. A. which; what B. that; that C. which; that D. that; what 30. — The MP3 cost me about 2,000 Yuan. — Well, it was crazy of you to spend so much money A. when B. unless C. if that better. C. may have handled D. should handle 31. If you don‘t mind my saying so, I think you A. might handle B. could have handled you could buy a cheaper one. D. because
32. It brought child poverty to the important novel. A. attention B. acquisition
of the public, and for this reason alone it is a very
33. We believe the time and hard work worthwhile. A. involved — Oh, they A. aren't closing B. involving
in completing such an important project are
C. to involve
D. to be involved
34. — It's so cold! Why are your windows still open? . B. won't close C. won't be closed D. aren't closed
35. — If our team gets the first place, we will get a bonus. With that bonus, I will go for a trip with my girl friend. — _______. A. Great minds think alike B. Never judge a book by its cover C. An old dog cannot learn new skills D. Don‘t count your chickens until they are hatched
第二节：完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 请认真阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 What happened to that brilliant idea that you once had? Did you thought that it was just a little thought? Have you ever have become if you had acted on your instincts (直觉) to it? Imagine a scene, suddenly a light is 40 39 you are sitting at home watching television or reading a book, on in the dark tunnel of your mind as a thought or an idea crosses 41 your attention but seems so meaningless and you are tempted 43 37 38 36 it because you
what that little thought would if you had paid more attention
your mind. The thought to 42
it, but wait a minute! That thought could be the potential beginning of the
you have so mush wished for. As the thought crosses your mind, your senses become alert and you suddenly see a possibility, a solution, or find the answer to a problem whose solution has almost as if a wise man has 45 44 escaped you. It is
the perfect solution into your ear or awakened your senses 46 piece of jigsaw
to a reality, thereby bringing light to your life. It is like finding the
puzzle (拼图游戏). This becomes an amazing moment and everything freezes around you as you excitedly try to grasp the practicality of that 47 but powerful thought. 48 of the great
Your self-confidence and enthusiasm increase as you become possibilities that can 49
if that little thought is acted upon. This becomes the moment to 50 any ideas that are streaming from that little thought have a potential
build upon that thought and to put for later review. 51
meaningless little thought or ideas when acted 52 53
to explode into great projects. Many successful projects have been
from the little positive
thoughts that were carefully protected and recognized as bricks to great things. Don't waste a(n) 54 to act on a potentially brilliant idea. You don't have to wait for a
major idea, or approval from your peers in order for you to act on that little thought. That little thought or idea is the 55 36. A. hate B. ignore 37. A. discovered B. remembered 38. A. or B. but 39. A. when B. where 40. A. taken B. worked 41. A. puts B. causes 42. A. adore B. adopt 43. A. success B. wealth 44. A. highly B. long 45. A. talked B. shouted 46. A. last B. first 47. A. weak B. good 48. A. conscious B. capable 49. A. attain B. cause of great things if you decide to follow it through. C. like D. value C. complained D. considered C. and D. nor C. what D. while C. turned D. moved C. catches D. pulls C. account D. abandon C. dream D. reality C. hardly D. fast C. whispered D. laughed C. best D. exact C. strong D. little C. proud D. typical C. arise D. prove
50. A. off 51. A. Fortunately 52. A. upon 53. A. grown 54. A. minute 55. A. center
B. down B. Deliberately B. in B. born B. possibility B. sign
C. up C. Obviously C. by C. done C. opportunity C. result
D. out D. Seemingly D. to D. torn D. moment D. beginning
第三部分：阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题分 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A The insanely popular song ?Gangnam Style‘ from South Korean recording artist PSY has just become the most watched video on YouTube ever, garnering more than 808 million views on the popular media site. The distinction was previously held by another pop heavyweight, Justin Bieber, whose song ?Baby‘ had a little more than 804 million views at press time. PSY made the announcement on his Twitter page earlier today. Since its release, the song has defeated such other popular videos as Jennifer Lopez‘s ?On the Floor,‘ Eminem's ?Love the Way You Lie‘ and LMFAO‘s ?Party Rock Anthem.‘ And in September, 'Gangnam Style' also became the most liked video on YouTube, now with nearly 5.4 million thumbs up. At the time of the announcement, the Guinness Book of World Records released a statement saying: ―In years past it was unthinkable that something would be viewed a hundred million times, and now Gangnam Style has achieved more than twice this figure in just three months on YouTube. PSY, your certificate is waiting here at our office, come pick it up any time!‖ Despite its massive popularity, the video shows no signs of slowing down, and it even has a shot at becoming the first video to get more than one billion views. If it maintains its current rate of around six million new views per day, ?Gangnam Style‘ would be in line to break that record by the end of the year. The YouTube honors are just the latest in a long list that shows just how popular the song has become. Since it was released in July, the song has seen a meteoric rise through the music industry. It has found its way to the tops of music charts in more than 30 countries, including the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain and Canada, while providing material for thousands of parody（恶搞）videos. It became a staple (主要部份) in the 2012 presidential elections with the now famous ?Mitt Romney Style‘ video and was even used by the North Korean government in propaganda films promoting their supreme leader. Meanwhile, such influential figures as President Obama, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt have all made mention of the hit song. 56. This passage mainly talks about a world famous________.
A. music chart C. video website
B. music video C. Korean pop singer
57. Which of the following about ―Gangnam Style‖ is NOT true according to the passage? A. ―Gangnam Style‖ has defeated Justin Bieber‘s ―Baby‖ on You Tube‘s views. B. ―Gangnam Style‖ has been the favorite to at least 5.4 million people. C. ―Gangnam Style‖ has been the first to get more than 1 billion views. D. ―Gangnam Style‖ has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. 58. What can we infer from this passage? A. PSY will become one of the greatest musicians due to the popularity of ―Gangnam Style‖. B. Obama won the presidential election partly because of the ?Mitt Romney Style‘ video. C. Despite its massive popularity, the fever of ―Gangnam Style‖ has decreased. D. The influence of ―Gangnam Style‖ has spread far and wide. B With the average temperature for January standing at -50℃, it is no wonder the village is the coldest permanently inhabited settlement in the world. Known as the 'Pole of Cold', the coldest ever temperature recorded in Oymyakon was -71.2℃. This is the lowest recorded temperature for any permanently inhabited location on Earth and the lowest temperature recorded in the Northern Hemisphere. Ironically, Oymyakon actually means 'non-freezing water' due to a nearby hot spring. Most homes in Oymyakon still burn coal and wood for heat and enjoy few modern conveniences. Nothing grows there so people eat reindeer meat and horse meat. A single shop provides the town's bare necessities and the locals work as reindeer-breeders, hunters and ice-fisherman. Doctors say the reason the locals don't suffer from malnutrition is that their animals' milk contains a lot of micronutrients. Unsurprisingly, locals are hardened to the weather and unlike in other countries— where a flurry of snow brings things grinding to a halt, Oymyakon's solitary school only shuts if temperatures fall below -52℃. There are few modern conveniences in the village— with many buildings still having outdoor toilets - and most people still burn coal and wood for heat. When coal deliveries are irregular the power station starts burning wood. If the power ceases, the town shuts down in about five hours, and the pipes freeze and crack. Daily problems that come with living in Oymyakon include pen ink freezing, glasses freezing to people's faces and batteries losing power. Locals are said to leave their cars running all day for fear of not being able to restart them. Even if there was coverage for mobile phone reception the phones themselves would not work in such cold conditions. Another problem caused by the frozen temperatures is burying dead bodies, which can take anything up to three days. The earth must first have melted sufficiently in order to dig it, so a bonfire is lit for a couple of hours. Hot coals are then pushed to the side and a hole couple of inches deep is dug. The process is repeated for several days until the hole is deep enough to bury the coffin.
Travel companies offer tourists the opportunity to visit the village and sample life in the freezing conditions. 59. Which of the following statements about this village is true? A. Local children don‘t go to school because of the extreme cold. B. People there live a hard and simple life with few modern conveniences. C. People there have a healthy and balanced diets by eating vegetables and meat. D. The name of this village— Oymyakon suggests that it‘s extremely cold here. 60. The sentence “If you thought it was cold where you are at the moment then a visit to the Russian village of Oymyakon might just change your mind.” can be put A. before the first paragraph C. after the sixth paragraph A. stopping B. growing B. after the first paragraph D. before the last paragraph C. continuing D. failing .
61. What does the underlined phrase ―grinding to a halt‖ probably mean in this passage? 62. What is the purpose of writing this passage? A. To attract more people to visit this village. B. To inform readers of this special village. C. To help solve problems facing the village. D. To draw readers‘ attention to poor people. C Many countries have passed safety laws that require seat belts in vehicles. A modern three-point seat belt, also called a safety belt, is a harness to prevent the driver or a passenger from flying forward and hitting hard against the interior of a vehicle during a collision. A modern seat belt will help to position you properly to gain maximum benefit from your car‘s airbags that will inflate（使充气）during a collision. Using a seat belt also prevents you from being ejected (弹出) from a car into the path of oncoming traffic. Research shows that when you wear a modern seat belt, you reduce the risk of death or serious injury by 70% or more during an auto accident. Seat belts have existed in different forms since the early days of automobiles, and they have changed from a single lap belt to the three-point seat belt we use today. In 1911 the first airplane seat belt was installed. Then, in the 1920‘s they were used in racecars. By the 1930s, a group of American physicians created lap belts for their own vehicles and urged vehicle manufacturers to provide seat belts on all vehicles. Dr. C. Hunter Shelden made a major contribution to our safety with his article in the November 5, 1955 Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). He strongly encouraged the manufacture and use of door locks, airbags, and retractable(伸缩式的) seat belts, like the ones we use today. The modern three-point seat belt, including a lap belt and a shoulder belt, was introduced as standard equipment on Volvo cars in 1959. In 1970, the state of Victoria in Australia made the wearing of a seat belt compulsory for every car driver and front-seat passenger. Today many countries have also mandated(授权) the use of five-point safety harnesses for carefully designed child safety seats that can protect a child during a serious car accident.
An airbag is a Supplemental Restraint System, or SRS, and consists of a rapidly inflatable restraint cushion that works together with a seat belt to protect you during a collision. Modern cars often contain several airbags in various locations. Since airbags can only inflate once and will quickly deflate after the initial impact, they will not provide any protection for you during a secondary collision. The inflation of airbag can protect or hurt you. The risk zone for a driver‘s airbag is the first 8 centimeters from its pre-inflation location. While driving, you should remain about 25 centimeters from the airbag in the center of the wheel. As a driver, wear your seat belt and make sure children correctly use their seat belts. Failure to wear a seat belt properly means the airbags in your car might injure or even kill you during an accident. An essential part of your safe driving skills is the habit of making sure that you and each of your passengers are always properly positioned and wearing a seat belt. There are many wonderful benefits of being able to drive a car, but there are also severe consequences during an accident for anyone who chooses not to wear a seat belt. 63. This article mostly deals with A. how to drive safely on the road C. the history of seat belt development 64. We can learn from this article that _____. A. to reduce your risk of death or serious injury by 70%, you must wear a five-point seat belt while you are driving B. American physicians created lap belts for their own vehicles because they had seen many injuries caused by car accidents C. if two or more collisions occur during a serious car accident, your airbags can help reduce the risk of death by 70% D. the U.S. was the first country to require by law that car drivers and front-seat passengers wear their seat belts 65. The author treats the subject of this article with A. good humor B. admiration 66. Which of the following statements is true? A. Seat belts were first used in airplanes and then applied to vehicles. B. Airbags, door locks, and seat belts were all designed at the same time. C. The lap belt is more modern than the 3-point safety belt. D. Buying the latest seat belts is an essential driving skill. D KING LEAR Part 3 NARRATOR: As soon as Goneril has got all she can from her father, she begins treating him disrespectfully. When Lear wants to speak to her, Goneril tells her servant, Oswald, to say she is sick. She encourages her staff to be disrespectful towards Lear and begins complaining about the hundred soldiers Lear has brought with him.
. B. different forms of seat belts D. the importance of seat belt use
. C. seriousness D. disapproval
However, King Lear soon has a friend by his side. The Duke of Kent, who Lear ordered to leave Britain, cannot abandon his king. He therefore comes to Lear disguised as a servant called Caius and asks for a job. (Enter Lear, several of Lear's soldiers and Kent disguised as a servant.) LEAR: OK, Caius. I'll give you a trial. And if you prove to be good at your job, I'll keep you on as my servant. (Oswald enters.) Hey, you there. Where's my daughter? (Oswald ignores the king and hurries out of the room.) Hey. What's going on? Call him back. Is he deaf? (A Soldier rushes out after Oswald.) It's as though the whole world has gone to sleep. (Soldier reenters.) Where's that servant? Why didn‘t he come back when I called? SOLDIER: LEAR: SOLDIER: Sir, he answered me very rudely and said he would not come back. I don‘t believe it! Sir, I am sorry, to tell you this, but it seems to me that you are not being treated with the respect due to a king. Everyone here, including your daughter, is behaving very coldly towards you. LEAR: Mmm. I suspected the same, but I kept telling myself it was my imagination. Please tell my daughter I wish to speak with her. (Soldier bows and leaves. Oswald enters.) Ah, come here my man and answer me. Who am I? OSWALD: LEAR: OSWALD: KENT: LEAR: GONERIL: My lady's father. Your lady's father? Is that all I am to you, you dog, you slave! (Lear raises his arm as though to strike Oswald.) I'll not be hit, my Lord. (Kent kicks Oswald's feet out from under him.) And you won't be laid flat on your back either, I suppose. Now get up and get out of here. (Oswald leaves.) My thanks, Caius. I can see you will be a most valuable servant. (Enter Goneril.) What's up, daughter? You always seem to be frowning lately. Is it any wonder that I frown when your soldiers are continually drinking and fighting? I thought when I told you about their behaviour you would make them behave, but now I hear you have insulted Oswald. I do believe you are encouraging your soldiers in their bad behaviour. LEAR: GONERIL: Is this my daughter scolding me? I have had enough of your soldiers. They are expensive to keep and you don't need them. Besides, their drunken behaviour and bad manners are disgusting. You will send half of them away. And unless you want me to get rid of the rest of them too, I suggest you teach them how to behave properly. LEAR: That's a lie. My soldiers are good men who know how to behave properly. I won't stay here to be insulted. I still have one more daughter. She'll scratch out your eyes when she hears how you've treated me. Men! Get my horses ready and collect my baggage. I'll leave immediately. I won't stay where I'm not welcome. (Lear and companions leave.)
NARRATOR: Lear sends Kent on ahead to the castle of his other daughter, Regan, to tell her that he will soon be arriving. Goneril sends her servant Oswald to Regan to tell her side of the story. 67. Who does the underlined ―him‖ probably refer to? A. Kent. B. Oswald. C. Lear. D. Soldier. 68. Why did the Duke of Kent disguise himself as a servant? A. To find a chance to meet Goneril. C. To find a job in the court. A. Sisters. B. Couple. B. To share some of the king‘s wealth. D. To serve and help his king— Lear. C. Sister and Brother. B. A cold-hearted father. D. A stupid and a bit stubborn man. D. Brothers.
69. From the passage, what is the relationship between Goneril and Regan? 70. Which of the following best describe the character of King Lear in this passage? A. A wise king and father. C. A cruel and selfish king.
第四部分：任务型阅读(共 10 小题；每小题 l 分，满分 l0 分) Circumnavigating the planet and stopping off wherever you fancy is the ultimate trip – perfect for travellers who want to see it all, or who are just plain indecisive. But booking a round-the-world (RTW) trip can be a complex business. Here is a guide to get you started. How to do it The most economical way to circumnavigate the globe is to buy a RTW air ticket that uses one airline alliance. Theoretically, any routing is possible, but knowing how the RTW booking system works will make your trip cheaper. For example, the Star Alliance, a coalition of 27 airlines which fly to 1,185 airports in 185 countries, offers a RTW ticket with a maximum of 15 stops. There are rules: you must follow one global direction (east or west – no backtracking); you must start and finish in the same country; and it will be better if you book all of your flights before departure, though you can change them later (which may incur extra charges). When to go The weather will never be ideal in all of your stops. So, focus on what you want to do most and research conditions there. If a Himalaya trek is your highlight, do not land in Nepal mid-monsoon season; if you want to swim with whale sharks off the coast of Western Australia, be there between April and July. Then accept you will be in some regions at the ―wrong‖ time – though this might offer unexpected benefits (for example, Zambia in wet season means lush landscapes and cheaper prices). In general, city sightseeing can be done all the year round (escape extreme heat/cold/rain in museums and cafes) but outdoor adventures are more reliant on – and enjoyable in – the right weather. Where to go The classic (and cheapest) RTW tickets flit between a few big cities, for example London – Bangkok – Singapore – Sydney – LA. If you want to link more offbeat hubs (Baku – Kinshasa – Paramaribo, anyone?), prices will climb considerably. The cost of the ticket is based on the total distance covered or the number of countries visited.
Remember, you do not have to fly between each point: in Australia you could land in Perth, travel overland and fly out of Cairns. Or fly into Moscow, board the Trans-Siberian train and fly onwards from Beijing. Pick some personal highlights and string the rest of your route around those. For instance, if you are a keen trekker, flesh out a Peru (Inca Trail), New Zealand (Milford Track) and Nepal (Everest Base Camp) route with Brazil (Rio‘s a good access point for South America), Australia and northern India. If budget is an issue, spend more time in less expensive countries. Your daily outgoings will be far higher in Europe and North America than in South-East Asia. Indonesia, Bolivia and India are particularly cheap. Pay attention: Talk to an expert before you book: you may have a route in mind but an experienced RTW flight booker will know which routings work best and cost least – a few tweaks could mean big savings. Be flexible: moving your departure date by a few days can save money; mid-week flights are generally cheaper, as are flights on Christmas Day. Think about internal travel: it can be cheaper to book internal flights at the same time as booking your RTW ticket. But, with the global increase of low-cost airlines, you may find it better (and more flexible) to buy them separately as you go. Be warned: if you do not board one of your booked flights (say, on a whim, you decide to travel overland from Bangkok to Singapore rather than fly it), your airline is likely to cancel all subsequent flights. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? A 71. to a Round-the -World Trip To buy a RTW air ticket 72. one airline alliance to save money. To follow one global direction and start and finish in the same country; To book all flights before you 73. . To arrive at your destination at the right time, research weather conditions in 74. To be in some regions at the ?wrong‘ time offers benefits beyond 75. . 76. , city sightseeing can be done year-round but outdoor activities are more enjoyable in the right weather. Cheap cities like London and Sydney. Unusual places like Baku 77. much more. Less expensive places in 78. of budget. Turning to an expert before you book. Being flexible about your departure date. 80. to board one of your booked flights may lead to the cancel of all subsequent flights.
How to do it
When to go
Where to go
79. and warnings
第五部分：书面表达（满分 25 分） 最近有新闻报道称， 武汉某学校取消了女子 3000 米和男子 5000 米两个校运会项目。 请 结合此新闻与漫画，写一篇英语短文。
短文应包括以下内容： 1. 简单描述漫画内容以及反映出的问题。 2. 分析造成此问题的原因（1. 学习压力过大；2. 电脑、网络的普及；3. ……） 3. 你认为该如何解决这一问题（至少两点） 。 注意： 1. 对所有要点逐一陈述，适当发挥，不要简单翻译。 2. 词数 150 字左右。开头已经写好，不计入总词数。 3. 作文中不得提及有关考生个人身份的任何信息，如校名、人名等。 参考词汇：身体素质 physical quality It is recently reported that a school in Wuhan cancelled the school sports programs of the women‘s 3000 meters and the men‘s 5000 meters for the sake of students‘ safety. As is vividly shown in the cartoon picture, _____________________________________________________
班级: _______________ 姓名: ____________ 第四部分: 任务型阅读 71._________72._________73._________74._________75._________ 76._________77._________78._________79._________ 80._________ 第五部分: 书面表达
It is recently reported that a school in Wuhan cancelled the school sports programs of the women‘s 3000 meters and the men‘s 5000 meters for the sake of students‘ safety. As is vividly shown in the cartoon picture, _____________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
答案： 听力：BCBAC BABCB ACBAC ABACA 单选：DBCCA DCBDA BAABD 完形：BDABC CDABC ADACB DABCD 阅读理解：A: BCD B: BAAB C: DBCA D: CDAD 71. Guide 72. using 73. depart/leave 74. advance 75. expectations 76. Generally 77. costing78. view/consideration 79. Tips/Suggestions/Advice 80. Failing/Failure 书面表达： It is recently reported that a school in Wuhan cancelled the school sports programs of the women‘s 3000 meters and the men‘s 5000 meters for the sake of students‘ safety. As is vividly shown in the cartoon picture, a boy and a girl feel so exhausted that they give up before reaching the finish line. Both the news and the cartoon picture reveal that in China some students‘ physical quality is very poor. There are several factors accounting for this problem. First of all, under much study pressure, many students can spare little time for exercise. The Internet addiction is also to blame, for more and more students choose to go surfing on the Internet instead of doing sports in their free time. Last but not least, some students don‘t attach importance to physical exercise. How shall we approach the problem? As far as I am concerned, students should be aware of the importance of having good physical quality. Just as the saying goes, good health is above wealth. Meanwhile, more PE classes as well as sports activities are supposed to be arranged for students rather than cutting them down (152w)